My Xbox series x keeps turning itself on. I got a hold of customer service they had me try...

Discus and support My Xbox series x keeps turning itself on. I got a hold of customer service they had me try... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series x keeps turning itself on. I have talked to 3 customer support people. 2 walked me around to troubleshoot and said they would call back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RandyB731, Nov 17, 2022.

1. RandyB731
    RandyB731 Guest

My Xbox series x keeps turning itself on. I got a hold of customer service they had me try...

My Xbox series x keeps turning itself on. I have talked to 3 customer support people. 2 walked me around to troubleshoot and said they would call back and never did. The 3rd one today hung up on me.

:)

RandyB731, Nov 17, 2022
  2. NCISDUDE12 Win User

My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds before reconnecting. I don’t know what to do?

My series X is in the basement and is connect via wireless to the internet. I do not use the Xbox one and it isn’t even plugged in. What is confusing me is that before I got the series X I never had this issue. It only happened once I got the series x. That is what’s making this frustrating because it is the newer console but having this issue. Could it possibly be something with the system itself?
  3. XzXchris Win User

Dead by daylight error code 8001

Finally got it to work. Press and hold your xbox button on the series X for 10 seconds, then press it again to turn on it should have the reboot screen of the X and then The game worked again
  4. Cosminiion Win User

Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

5. MightyWardog Win User

Live auto-renewal when auto-renewal was off?

Same thing happened to me last month. My xbox live subscription was ending and I didn't want to renew so I turned of auto-renew. When the date came I got billed for another 3 months. My auto-renew had mysteriously got turned back on. Its my suspicion that
    Microsoft is secretly turning auto-renew back on to keep subscribers. And no, I NEVER got an email telling my subscription was going to be renewed. Microsoft appears to be using dishonest business tactics to keep customers. Canceling Xbox live gold is beginning
    to feel a lot like trying to cancel AOL in the age of broadband internet. Perhaps pressure from PSN is causing Microsoft to turn to cheating its customers to make more money.
  6. Chewbasco Win User

Xbox OTA One Guide problem "No info available"

The problem automagically resolved itself (again) yesterday without me making any changes or doing anything locally (within my household, on any device). I spoke with Microsoft customer service on Friday (4 days ago) in an attempt to either fix the issue
    or at least confirm that Microsoft was aware of and working on it. I got the typical unhelpful customer service run around with them claiming that the issue was fixed on their end and trying to get me to walk through a series of debugging issues on my end
    including resetting my xbox.

If this is how low of a priority TV watching is for Microsoft then I will definitely be switching to Playstation this next generation.
Thema:

1. My Xbox series x keeps turning itself on. I got a hold of customer service they had me try... - Similar Threads - series keeps turning

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  5. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  6. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps turning itself off: Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between...
  7. Xbox series x keeps turning off on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps turning off on me: I had just downloaded deep rock galactic and was playing when suddenly my console froze up and then shortly after turned off. It then continued to turn off randomly every time after I turn it...
  8. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  9. When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing: When i try to turn my series s/x controller on the light just flashes and my controller doesn’t turn on, it isn’t because my controller isn’t connected to my xbox because i have tried with a wire...
  10. Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?: Im not sure this is happening I turn it on/off normally and I’ve only had it for 10 days. So I just turned on my Xbox and it says set up with the Xbox app. 3b7d6936-51d5-4215-8a8b-ba3c61eeb5fa