My Xbox Series X keeps getting disconnected in online games!

Discus and support My Xbox Series X keeps getting disconnected in online games! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello so for a while now I’ve been having connectivity issues. even when I had my PlayStation 5, I would get disconnected constantly and it makes it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Im the Champ770, Dec 13, 2022.

1. My Xbox Series X keeps getting disconnected in online games!

Hello so for a while now I’ve been having connectivity issues. even when I had my PlayStation 5, I would get disconnected constantly and it makes it very hard to enjoy playing anything. I’m a huge UFC 4 fan and that’s what I play most. When I’m in a match online, my connection is usually really good. For a little while it will work fine but then I’ll get disconnected. Over and over and over. I’ve followed port forwarding tutorials, turning on UPnP, even resetting my router to factory settings. I get 500+ down, open NAT (it’ll occasionally say moderate which I’m not sure why). Any questions I will happily answer. Thank you!

:)

Im the Champ770, Dec 13, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I would recommend checking options with a router replacement if they have already managed the network settings.
  3. Im the Champ770 Win User

I’ve reached out to them multiple times and they think they solve the problem for me but it continues. Im not too familiar with how networks and wifi work but I’m not sure what could be the problem either. And apparently they’re not sure either so should I ask them again? what would you recommend I say to them to pinpoint the actual problem rather than me spilling nonsense?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps. In order for us to check if it's the console itself, do you have a different network connection that we can try to use such as a mobile hotspot?
  5. Im the Champ770 Win User

Awesome. I’m looking forward to my problems being fixed! Thank you so much for recommending I reach out to them!
  6. Francia J. Win User

They'll be able to check if it's needed. That's great that they'll send a technician so they can validate.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X keeps getting disconnected in online games! - Similar Threads - Series keeps getting

2. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  3. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  4. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  5. I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting an error trying to update my series X, error code 0x80070570 0x00000000...: I love in south Korea so I’m not really able to bring it somewhere stateside to repair it, what do I do? c56c54d9-dbfb-4d5e-b48b-b438f08bf147
  6. I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home...: I have an xbox series x, I keep getting kicked off of Fortnite and sent back to my home screen. Does anyone know how to fix this? 3a32a3c4-2ed3-4963-8dea-5d8c9f7969ab
  7. My series x control keeps getting disconnected

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x control keeps getting disconnected: I already tried rebooting the Xbox, updating the firmware, using batteries, plug it straight to the Xbox and nothing seems to work. 96dceabf-77a3-4686-81aa-eaaf5e4c2a06
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  9. Get a Series S and keep my One X or get a Series X and sell my One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get a Series S and keep my One X or get a Series X and sell my One X?: Hi all, it's my birthday coming up in a couple of months and I want to upgrade my Xbox One X from 2019 to a Xbox Series S or X. I'm aware of the major differences between the S and the X in terms...
  10. I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a nex xbox series x, can't play games I own. Tried to get help, callback keeps...: I bought a new xbox series x today, can't play games I own (work fine on my xbox one). Tried to get help, callback keeps saying not availible and live chat isn't an option. Wishing I'd bought a...