My Xbox Series X keeps freezing for a few seconds and then crashing when I play COD: Warzone.

Discus and support My Xbox Series X keeps freezing for a few seconds and then crashing when I play COD: Warzone. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once in a few games in Call Of Duty: Warzone, my Xbox freezes and glitches for a few seconds and then the whole game crashes. This started happening a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kuldeep Tallam, Nov 7, 2022.

1. My Xbox Series X keeps freezing for a few seconds and then crashing when I play COD: Warzone.

Once in a few games in Call Of Duty: Warzone, my Xbox freezes and glitches for a few seconds and then the whole game crashes. This started happening a a month or two and I only got my console in July 2022 (4 months from now). I have tried restarting the console, clearing cache and even factory reseting it.

Any ideas on how I can fix this?

:)

Kuldeep Tallam, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

My Xbox Series X keeps freezing for a few seconds and then crashing when I play COD: Warzone.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, is this the only game that you’re having an issue with? If yes, kindly try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
  3. One Lil Orphan Win User

Xbox series x crash

Hi is it can you tell me when a crash bug fix for xbox series x i coming out my xbox series x keeps freezing the game and crashes playing for 2 min then it turns off best regards theis
    Atm its an ongoing issuse, i find it happening most with AC:Val and COD:CW. It happens also with Rouge Company and MK11Ultimate.
  4. ScandyAndy Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

I have the exact same issue - Series X keeps crashing when trying to play with my daughter on PC. She has no issues or crashing, just me after a few minutes of being in the convoy.
  5. GregPhipps1 Win User

Why does Starfield keep crashing on my series x?

It’s the same with my series X. Everything is fine on my end. The game either freezes or crashes at least 5 times a play through. I heard Starfield can’t keep up with the graphics that X expects on their end.
  6. Tmoney344312 Win User

I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

So I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas last year and it works great… but I recently bought the new Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game and the campaign was crashing and freezing… so I did a hard reset.. reset my Xbox to factory settings… uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it just keeps crashing on me like 10 minutes into the game when I play multiplayer online… I have tried everything that I can do… I want to know if I am missing something or what can be the cause of the game crashing every time I play it… and it’s only cod my Xbox crashes on
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X keeps freezing for a few seconds and then crashing when I play COD: Warzone. - Similar Threads - Series keeps freezing

2. Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series Controller keeps disconnecting: My Xbox elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting. It was doing it on my like half year old Xbox series x, I got a new controller because I thought that was the issue then ended up getting a...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  5. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  6. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  7. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  8. Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s keeps freezing on homepage: My Xbox series s has been freezing every few seconds on the home page for Xbox it doesn’t show any of my games and only shows the tips app on the Home Screen I tried trouble shooting and...
  9. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  10. My xbox series s keeps freezing after the reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s keeps freezing after the reset: Xbox one s, keeps freezing after hard reset 20c5b7b7-47e1-4f05-93b0-9162f851df7f