My xbox series x keep turning off by it self

Discus and support My xbox series x keep turning off by it self in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I don't know why my console keep turning off in new games like forza 5 or halo infinity I try all the ways that xbox seys to do but it's not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ArtinRaeisi, Dec 11, 2021.

1. ArtinRaeisi
    ArtinRaeisi Guest

Hi

I don't know why my console keep turning off in new games like forza 5 or halo infinity

I try all the ways that xbox seys to do but it's not working at all

It's very bad problem and i can't do anything about it

:)

ArtinRaeisi, Dec 11, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Artin, how are you today? Hope you're well.

I am familiar with this issue. I own a Series X myself, but in my case, thankfully haha, the console does not exhibit this behaviour. But this happens due to a hardware issue, it is advised that you trigger your warranty and send your Xbox to Microsoft.

Access the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Click on the "Enter" option, it will take you to your registered devices page, select "more details" in your xbox, then it will take you to a page that will inform your console warranty, below will have the option "Start Order" then, just follow the steps from there.
  3. SuperDan9001 Win User

Xbox one x keeps Turning it’s self off

Hi DeadlyD4VO,

for a replacement of any kind, it would have to be done through the Microsoft Support channels or by scheduling a hardware issue replacement / repairs
    here

The most common cause for this is that it is overheating.

Have you made sure that the Xbox is in a well ventilated place, no obstructions of the vent?

What is it you're doing at the time it shuts down?
  4. Massimo_86 Win User
  5. Walkinz Win User

Xbox series X turning it's self on

Thank you very much. It seems a common problem them ill try a few of the work around hopefully a patch comes out
  6. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One- Day One/touch start no longer able to repair???

Self repair can't be discussed

And for the cost you are better off buying a xbox one s used even cause it doesn't need a power brick trust me I traded in my original for a xbox one s before I upgraded ro the xbox one x and the series x
Thema:

1. My xbox series x keep turning off by it self - Similar Threads - series keep turning

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite Series 2 controller keeps turning off and on... How do I fix it?: All the solutions ive found online dont work... When i plug it into my console it stays on but the console doesnt detect it... 22e307cf-6d65-4fa8-a6d5-974c2e4109a1
  4. My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox series S keeps making my router turn off/restart.: Every time I try to install a game or update a game for longer than 20 minutes my router restarts. Now I've tried restarting my xbox even hard restarting it then I restarted my router and that...
  5. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  6. Xbox series x keeps turning itself off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x keeps turning itself off: Ever since I got it, right out of the box, I had trouble turning it on. It will make the little start up noise and the light will come on but it won’t actually start up. Then, anywhere between...
  7. Xbox series x keeps turning off on me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps turning off on me: I had just downloaded deep rock galactic and was playing when suddenly my console froze up and then shortly after turned off. It then continued to turn off randomly every time after I turn it...
  8. My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f
  9. When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing: When i try to turn my series s/x controller on the light just flashes and my controller doesn’t turn on, it isn’t because my controller isn’t connected to my xbox because i have tried with a wire...
  10. Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s keep on resetting every time I turn it on?: Im not sure this is happening I turn it on/off normally and I’ve only had it for 10 days. So I just turned on my Xbox and it says set up with the Xbox app. 3b7d6936-51d5-4215-8a8b-ba3c61eeb5fa