My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power...

Discus and support My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to know if there is a way to get rid of the zooming on my tv b9f1acb5-b08a-4287-875a-a759ea4dce22 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FusedDaylight, Dec 23, 2022.

  1. My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power...


    I need to know if there is a way to get rid of the zooming on my tv

    :)
     
    FusedDaylight, Dec 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Shakalaka Bull Win User

    Screen Zoom

    My Xbox One X suddenly really zooms in. Not the magnifier issue, it's super zoomed in the corner of a screen at all times. Brand new xbox, tried resetting loads and just doesn't have any impact.
    In addition, some TV's have a zoom option as well. So if what has already been mentioned does not work, perhaps check the TV Zoom settings.

    I know my LG TV has Zoom options.

    Dan
  3. John P_14 Win User

    My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power it on a surge noise happens from the power cord to the machine .

    Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

    It sounds like you are experiencing some issues with your Xbox Series X. To troubleshoot the zoomed-in display on your TV, you can try the following steps:

    1. Check the display settings on your TV.

    - Some TVs have a "Zoom" or "Aspect Ratio" setting that can cause the display to appear zoomed in. Make sure this setting is set to the correct value for your TV.

    2. Check the display settings on your Xbox Series X.

    - You can access these settings by going to the "System" tab in the "Settings" menu, then selecting "Display & sound" and "Video output". From here, you can adjust the display resolution and other settings that may affect the display's appearance on your TV.

    3. Check the HDMI cable and port.

    - Ensure the HDMI cable is securely connected to the Xbox Series X and the TV, and that the port on both devices is free of any debris or damage.

    4. Try a different HDMI cable.

    - If you have another HDMI cable that you can use, try connecting your Xbox Series X to the TV using that cable to see if it resolves the issue.

    If you continue to experience issues with the zoomed-in display on your TV after trying these steps, you may want to consider seeking assistance from Xbox support or a professional repair service.
  4. Spazpol Win User

    Xbox Magnifier

    The magnifier feature is so useful on the xbox because you could zoom in to stuff and zoom back out.
    That is by definition what magnifying something is.
  5. DrMmmPie Win User

    Glitch

    Ninja'd

    You could have enabled magnifier by mistake.

    Zoom in/out with the Controller: Hold down the Xbox button of the controller until it vibrates. Press the
    View button and then use the left stick to move to the zoom selector to the desired area. Press
    Left Trigger to zoom out. Tap on B to exit the
    Magnifier
    .
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Edge On xbox one zoomed in

    Hello, JaromTemple. Thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Lucas. I'm a Xbox Gamer and a Xbox user like you.

    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    I have some troubleshooting steps you can take, my friend:

    Settings > General > TV & display options - Here you can find the screen settings for the Xbox (see if it's 16x9, or a screen setting that is compatible with your TV);

    Go and see the Xbox settings tab and under display settings please ensure that the in app borders are ticked;

    Go to Settings > Ease of Access > Magnifier > turn off Magnifier;

    Maybe a power cycle will resolve this. Hold power for 10 seconds while console shuts off. Unplug power from outlet and wait 5 minutes. Then reboot.

    Make sure TV is set to "native" and not "auto" or zoom.

    Can you please tell me if any of these steps could help you?
Thema:

My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power...

Loading...
  1. My Xbox Series X is zoomed in on my tv . This is not using the magnifier. Whenever I power... - Similar Threads - Series zoomed using

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally spilt water on my series and now is zoomed out and has black border around...: Yesterday i spilt water on my series s and didn’t turn on for a while but now it has turned on but the screen is zoomed out and has a black border around the home screen?...