My Xbox series X is super slow at everything

Discus and support My Xbox series X is super slow at everything in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My Xbox Series X is taking a long time accomplishing any tasks.. even when booting up. I cant even start up a game because it takes too long and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/riskyhangman, Aug 27, 2021.

  1. My Xbox series X is super slow at everything


    My Xbox Series X is taking a long time accomplishing any tasks.. even when booting up. I cant even start up a game because it takes too long and the game crashes. Even when I shutdown the Xbox, the console and controller take a minute before they close.

    This issue started today. Anybody else ?

    submitted by /u/riskyhangman
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/riskyhangman, Aug 27, 2021
    #1
  2. Gollybass Win User

    Upload Studio/Video Editor

    I was super excited for this at the launch of XB1, but found it a bit too clunky and slow to use. I would love a desktop app that links to my series X, would put less strain on the system,
  3. COD WARRIOR 101 Win User

    July 23rd, Error 800705B4

    and everything is super slow...
  4. CozierDoor42 Win User

    Console cannot connect to xbox live

    Yes its 80151911

    Also everything is running super slow.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    3.0 2Tb Seagate HDD comparability

    Hi,

    Your drive will work the same on Series X as it does on Xbox One and you won't need to format it.

    However, Series X games or Xbox One games with Series X enhancements will not run from that drive and will either need to be installed internally or to an external SSD designed for Series X/S.

    Your hard drive will be too slow for Series X games. They can be stored there, but not run from there.
  6. StarImpact1 Win User

    Pointless since no real support but can't access my Xbox Series X or S since 24hrs and nothing works

    Didn't remove everything as not re downloading so much again.

    Couldn't sign in to any account.

    Seems to fixed itself, its not the first time its done this but didn't last almost 2 and a half days the other times... It starts with slow unresponsive UI then slow downloads then, the "live" panels on the UI stop working. never had issues with the One/S/X this is my second series X with issues related to connection.
Thema:

My Xbox series X is super slow at everything

Loading...
  1. My Xbox series X is super slow at everything - Similar Threads - series super slow

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  10. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...