My xbox series x is stuck in a black screen

Discus and support My xbox series x is stuck in a black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; , ive done a factory reset, bought a new hdmi cable, and even tried switching tvs/monitors. Any ideas? 7ebb6868-69f8-440b-95b6-e4e47236f431 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zaneh2, Jan 11, 2023.

1. zaneh2
    zaneh2 Guest

, ive done a factory reset, bought a new hdmi cable, and even tried switching tvs/monitors. Any ideas?

:)

zaneh2, Jan 11, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Kindly try the steps below;

-Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection then power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

-Wait 30 seconds.

-Plug the power cord back in.

-Press and hold the BIND button (the one used to sync controllers) and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox Power button on the console.

-Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds and listen for two power-up tones a couple of seconds apart.

-Once you hear the 2nd tones please release the button.

-If this is successful the Xbox will turn on and should start and show the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. On the Troubleshooter page, please select Reset this Xbox and then choose "Keep games and apps".
  3. CountingSpore68 Win User

Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

Same issue on Xbox series X today.

Tried : rebooting, uninstall app,…

Nothing works. App stuck on loading screen then error 0x8027025a
  4. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
  5. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox turns on but shows no signal. Controller also just flashes like its being restarted

I have the same Problem whit my series x and my one x have done the same steps whit the factory reset and after a coupel minuts in this stuck loading screen its give me a screen eher its sayes ther is a Problem and the Option to restart or fix the Problem all 2 ways leading back to the loading screen whit the green screen thats loading non stop
  6. Candy Callam Win User

Xbox One X stuck on signing you in

Same thing is happening with my Xbox series x and my boyfriend Xbox 1. Tried everything and still stuck on the sign in page.
Thema:

1. My xbox series x is stuck in a black screen - Similar Threads - series stuck black

2. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  3. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  4. My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S is stuck in update mode, is resetting the only way out?: My Xbox Series S automatically tried to update this weekend. It has got stuck on 3 of 3; 'Applying'. It will go no further. This happens when I try to update from the cloud, AND when I try to...
  5. Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X: Halo Infinite stuck on "Authenticating with services" on Xbox Series X: The game launches will successfully launch. But upon hitting press a to play I get stuck with a loading screen that infinitely tries "Authenticating with services". The game is updated in its...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  7. Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories stuck syncing with BRAND NEW Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: Hi there, I have bought a brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, hoping to start using it on the PC. After plugging it in for the first time, I was told I need to update it threw the...
  8. Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X audio stuck at Stereo Uncompressed when connected to TV: Hardware TV: Samsung S90C 65" AV Receiver: Yamaha RX-V6A HDMI Cables: 48Gbps Ultra HD 8K HDMI Cable to the TV from the receiver. Original Xbox HDMI cable. Setup Receiver connected to the TV...
  9. Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport: D-pad stuck when connecting fanatec wheel with the console (XBOX series X): Hi I am using a Fanatec CSL DD wheel base with Mclaren GT3 V2. I can nevigate in the console main page. However, D-pad stuck on "UP" when I am in game. With the wheel base contected, the D-pad is...
  10. Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...: My Xbox was fine yesterday, now everything is stuck in slow motion. Like games, apps, even sounds on dashboard. And no it's not the TV. Almost $9k TV. It's fine. Very agitating. Any help would be...