My Xbox Series X is not connecting to the internet(slow)

Discus and support My Xbox Series X is not connecting to the internet(slow) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the past week I have been facing issues with my Xbox, I can't send any messages( because it says "We can't get all of your messages right now,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by XboxForumsUser:D, Nov 6, 2021.

1. My Xbox Series X is not connecting to the internet(slow)

For the past week I have been facing issues with my Xbox, I can't send any messages( because it says "We can't get all of your messages right now, Check back later.") I have tried everything, I factory reset my Xbox and I still cannot send messages. Please help me. Also, its not my wifi, I have reset it 2 times and it didn't work and every other device using my wifi is working.

Also 70% of the time, when I try to play Fortnite, it gets stuck on loading screen and loads forever. I have to quit then restart it again and again

:)

XboxForumsUser:D, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Choosing a hardrrive

Fair enough, a slow internet connection is as good excuse as any.

Be aware however that while that drive will work on Series X, you won't be able to play Series X games directly from it. Series X games will require faster access and read speeds. My understanding is that the Series X games can be 'backed up' on an external
    drive and then need to copied/moved over to either the internal SSD or the External SSD's that will be available for the machine.

The Series X will read and play Xbox One games from an external drive though.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @XboxForumsUser:D!

Can you give us a few more details so that we can better support you . Are you using a wired connection or wireless one?

Meanwhile, let us try a couple of troubleshooting steps and see if that helps:

Power cycle your console:

To perform a power cycle reset, follow these steps:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Restart your console. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller to open the Power Centre. Select Restart console and then select Restart. (If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console again to restart.)
    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    Test your network connection:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network settings.
    3. Select Test network connection.
    Troubleshoot your network connection speed.

Restart the console:

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the centre of your controller to open the Power Centre.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    Please give it a try and let us know how it goes!

I hope that this helps you out!
  4. SammyVS Win User

Even connected with an ethernet cable or with wifi? Have you tried resetting your router to factory defaults? There is usually a button that you can reach with a clip on the back of your router, press and hold for a few seconds and the router will reset. Then try connecting the console to your network again.
  5. XboxForumsUser:D Win User

it was like a dhnc error or something like that
  6. SammyVS Win User

Do you get any error messages when trying to connect?
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X is not connecting to the internet(slow) - Similar Threads - Series connecting internet

2. my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series s wont connect to the internet :(: i recently hopped on to my xbox series s and my internet just wouldn't work, so i turned off my router for 30 secs and that wouldn't work, then i checked if my router was filtering out my xbox...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  4. Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does My Xbox series x continues to not connect to the internet?: When playing for some time once the console is turned off,and when you turn it on again to play the WiFi disconnects and will not connect whatever I do,I’ve had to completely reset the console in...
  5. My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S is troubling to connect to internet due to LAN port bug.: One day as usual, playing on my Xbox Series S when suddendly a network issue came out. I always use my LAN port to play online, since my wifi works really bad. The point is that even tho, i...
  6. Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x says it’s connected to the internet but when I open the shop or download...: I’ve had this problem in the past and was able to fix it by clearing MAC address but now no other options work. Tried changing dns, restarting router and console, as well as changing settings in...
  7. When plugging my XBox Series X into a wired ethernet connection, it causes my internet to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When plugging my XBox Series X into a wired ethernet connection, it causes my internet to...: I got a new XBox Series X for Christmas, plugged it into my wired ethernet connection (the same one I was using for my PS4 console with no issues), and shortly after I did this I noticed my...
  8. Xbox series x Internet connection issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x Internet connection issues: I’ve spent nearly $600 on a console that can’t stay connected to wifi for more than 5 mins past 7pm. It disconnects and reconnects in only 10 seconds but it makes any game nearly unplayable and a...
  9. Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series x having a hard time connecting to my internet?: I bought my console today and it will sometimes connect to my internet and sometimes won't. What is happening? a4192c68-8a9e-49ac-8c6e-cf4bbf18b791
  10. Console info: Shell Version??? XBOX Series X turns into Xbox One when connected to internet???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console info: Shell Version??? XBOX Series X turns into Xbox One when connected to internet???: I have the XBOX Series X - on Console info it says that it has a "Shell" version installed. Also when I connect to a network, it always starts the connection with no problems (Moderate IP4-6), but...