my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game

Discus and support my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; every time I try to play a game the screen glitches on start up I tried multiple different games and all ended the same way. the screen would get stuck... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GOLD3N SPAZ, May 12, 2023.

1. GOLD3N SPAZ
    GOLD3N SPAZ Guest

every time I try to play a game the screen glitches on start up I tried multiple different games and all ended the same way. the screen would get stuck

:)

GOLD3N SPAZ, May 12, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. Kindly turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds and then plug the console power cable back in. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If it persists, you can consider resetting your console while keeping your games & apps.
  3. AcTalYzeBlack Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

I play on the Xbox Series X and my game crashes every time i start the expansion. Its not only a PC thing

How can i fix this?
  4. VxAssassinxA Win User

I'm trying to connect on the Xbox App for Remote Play on my Surface but I keep getting this "We can't connect to your console right now"

I have the Xbox Series X and was playing remote play on my Surface Pro 6 , it won't load up every time I try to do remote play on my surface and I'm not near my Xbox
  5. LucaAvvinti Win User

Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  6. Goggs25 Win User

Skydrift infinity unplayable on series x

There is no extra content for the game I can navigate the menus but when I load up any race the game crashes every time. It does this on the series x only it works fine on Xbox x.
Thema:

1. my xbox series x is glitching every time i try to start up a game - Similar Threads - series glitching every

2. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  3. GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    GTA IV - Crash/Glitch - Xbox Series X: I recently ran into some tech troubles while playing GTA IV (retrocompatible version) on my Series X (Aug/22 model), and it got me thinking my console was bricked. It all kicked off after a few...
  4. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  5. Xbox Series S screen glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S screen glitching: My Xbox has a green screen glitching and I don’t know how to fix it! I tried factory resetting it with keeping the games and it still shows the green screen glitch I got this console about a month...
  6. Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series s glitching and not loading/running games, and can I fix it: Multi coloured pixels on screen Big blocks appearing in screen Games not loading/lagging /glitching really badly I think it may be some sort of internal problem or something wrong with the hdmi...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox Series S sound popping and glitching?: Every morning that I turn my Xbox on my sound on Youtube and the home menu has a weird popping and glitching sound. I restart my Xbox and it works just fine but if I turn it back on later in the...
  8. Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Origins clipping and glitches problem on Xbox series S.: I recently downloaded this game, and a few minutes in, I'm encountering a lot of glitches and clipping to the point that it is getting annoying. The walking and running animations aren't smooth at...
  9. Sonic generations series x text glitched.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations series x text glitched.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present....
  10. Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sonic generations in series x glitched stage names.: Sonic generations in series x, stage names are showing glitched characters. Already rebooted, cleared chache, resinstalled game, started a new save file but the glitch still present. This happens...