My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...

Discus and support My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox won’t connect to wifi 7ab9271b-69e6-432b-ad37-42b6c88a3b4a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yurrrrr, Jan 26, 2023.

1. yurrrrr
    yurrrrr Guest

My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...

Xbox won’t connect to wifi

:)

yurrrrr, Jan 26, 2023
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  3. EliteStack3r Win User

Can't connect to live - Instantly disconected

im having the same problem, i got a new MW3 Slim xbox 360 for christmas and the live worked fine now all of a sudden i cant connect, im using the internal wifi connector in the console, i do a connect test and it gets to the part where the internet connects
    to xbox live and it gives me a X
  4. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  5. Francia J. Win User

My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to the wifi but everything else will, i’ve tried everything but it’s still not working

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, if that didn't work and you have a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot kindly try connecting your console from there to check.
  6. craiglobban1 Win User

Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, I tried to trade in my xbox one into game in the United Kingdom, controller was scuffed so it got rejected, fired it up when I went home and the right anolog stick only works when the magnifying glass is on and only for panning, tried to connect the xbox one controller to my series x to see if it would work on my series x and now all of a sudden the issue is also on my series x controller so I also can't play that! I feel hopeless and after reading online it seems like no one has the issues apart from ourselves! I will keep trying to fix and let you know if I get anywhere

Cheers
Thema:

1. My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to... - Similar Threads - series has been

2. Recently my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has been faulty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has been faulty.: I use a Xbox Elite Series 2 controller to play Destiny 2 on Steam on PC. I cannot get bluetooth (my PC has managed to connect to the controller once or twice in the past but it never stays...
  3. XBOX Series X Fan has been loud since external SSD drive purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X Fan has been loud since external SSD drive purchase: My XBOX Series X Fan has been loud since external SSD drive purchase, a couple of weeks ago. I'm still running tests to see if it's the same games or not. However just today was playing BF2024 and...
  4. An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........

in XboX Insiders
    An Xbox Series X Idea That Has Probably Been Mentioned Already But........: I know it's probably been mentioned on more than one occasion but with the tech in the Xbox Series X I would love to see dashboard variations ie the original Xbox dash and the original blade...
  5. Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased XBox Series X All Access, and now my XBox Game Pass Ultimate has been canceled: I purchased the XBox Series X All Access from Best Buy in December. I purchased another a week later for my son. Now, my Game Pass Ultimate is saying it was canceled. Who do I contact to get my...
  6. My Xbox Series X has been lost in transit while I was moving.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X has been lost in transit while I was moving.: The Xbox was in a number of boxes that have not arrived when I go to my new home, the removals company is trying to track down the items. How do I ensure that my xbox cant be turned on and my...
  7. I believe my Xbox Series X has been overheating. Edit: Please look at the photo and tell me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I believe my Xbox Series X has been overheating. Edit: Please look at the photo and tell me...: Hello. I believe my Series X has been overheating. I have a photo but I don't see anywhere on here that I can attach it. The rear, left, lower vent has signs of the black coating on the plastic...
  8. Series x fan randomly turns on while system has been off for hours and is in energy saving mode

in XboX Insiders
    Series x fan randomly turns on while system has been off for hours and is in energy saving mode: As the title states, I've noticed that my Series x fan randomly starts running for a few minutes even though the system has been off for hours. This also makes any devices connected via USB turn...
  9. I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't post the video but my Xbox Seris X has been having a issue of screen flickering.: I've done all the trouble shoots, messed with video settings and thr pixels. I've had it service once from a surge issue two months ago. I plan on sending it back fir repairs again. Each time it...
  10. Has the purchase pilot program for the series s/x. volunteers been chosen yet ?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the purchase pilot program for the series s/x. volunteers been chosen yet ?: Has anyone gotten a message yet from the purchase pilot ? submitted by /u/Novel_Temperature_28 [link] [comments]