My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...

Discus and support My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox won’t connect to wifi 7ab9271b-69e6-432b-ad37-42b6c88a3b4a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yurrrrr, Jan 26, 2023.

1. yurrrrr
    yurrrrr Guest

My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to...

Xbox won’t connect to wifi

:)

yurrrrr, Jan 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to the wifi but everything else will, i’ve tried everything but it’s still not working

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, if that didn't work and you have a different network connection such as a mobile hotspot kindly try connecting your console from there to check.
  3. MarmiteOP Win User

Hotspot not working for series X/S

Hi

I have had similar problems with my sons series x dropping internet connection and the only way of curing this was connecting the console directly to the router with an Ethernet Cable. It now works with no issues. I hope this helps.

And to add my sons Xbox one worked perfectly on our WiFi with no issues but the series x has issues, I’ve no idea why it has these issues but the cable sorted it.

Marmite
  4. EliteStack3r Win User

Can't connect to live - Instantly disconected

im having the same problem, i got a new MW3 Slim xbox 360 for christmas and the live worked fine now all of a sudden i cant connect, im using the internal wifi connector in the console, i do a connect test and it gets to the part where the internet connects
    to xbox live and it gives me a X
  5. RabidStorm02 Win User

Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  6. craiglobban1 Win User

Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

Hi,

I have the exact same issue, I tried to trade in my xbox one into game in the United Kingdom, controller was scuffed so it got rejected, fired it up when I went home and the right anolog stick only works when the magnifying glass is on and only for panning, tried to connect the xbox one controller to my series x to see if it would work on my series x and now all of a sudden the issue is also on my series x controller so I also can't play that! I feel hopeless and after reading online it seems like no one has the issues apart from ourselves! I will keep trying to fix and let you know if I get anywhere

Cheers
Thema:

1. My xbox series x has been working with the wifi but now all of a sudden it can’t connect to... - Similar Threads - series has been

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  4. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  5. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  6. My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update: My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden 23,and call of duty mw2 2022 submitted by...
  7. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  8. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  9. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...