My Xbox Series X has been lost in transit while I was moving.

Discus and support My Xbox Series X has been lost in transit while I was moving. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Xbox was in a number of boxes that have not arrived when I go to my new home, the removals company is trying to track down the items. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TWHN, Dec 27, 2021.

1. TWHN
    TWHN Guest

The Xbox was in a number of boxes that have not arrived when I go to my new home, the removals company is trying to track down the items. How do I ensure that my xbox cant be turned on and my account accessed and used to buy games and other things?

:)

2. Nursemorph Win User

Best thing to do is click on your username at the top right of this screen, click on "My microsoft account"...scroll down the resultant page a bit and you will see a Security tab...click that to expand it.

If I was you I would:

Firstly, on the Security bit, click on "Additional Security options"...on the resultant page, there is an option to sign out of all devices currently logged in. I would do that and then:

- Change the password (make sure it is as many characters as the system allows and a randomised selection of numbers, letters and symbols)

- Enable 2 Factor Authentication if not already enabled (assuming you also have a smartphone)

One thing I can't find out where to change which will need someone else's input is to ensure that the account password is needed every time you make a purchase....but I'm not sure if this is a console setting or account setting.

All of those should help you secure your account. Unfortunately, there's no way to disable the console or anything
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

There isn't a way to do that unfortunately. What I'll suggest is that you change your password at Xbox.com and choose the option of "sign out of all devices" that way no one can access your account on the console.
  4. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox games

It is a transition time between Xbox One S/X to the new Xbox one Series X, sooner or late people will move on and get the new console, but at least Xbox games will be playable on the series X and Xbox one for at least a year since the launch date, which
    to me is great!
  5. Albert X Win User

“All of our games… will play up and down that family of devices” – Xbox’s Matt Booty ends the next-gen exclusive as we know it

I think that there will be a transition period before full Xbox Series X exclusives are the norm. Like the Xbox 360 the Xbox One will eventually be phased out.
  6. AUSTINHARTZOG1 Win User

Halo Infinite Crashing XBOX Series X?

I am luckily still in warranty. My series x is currently in route to be “repaired”. I’m playing infinite on my Xbox one and have been playing flawlessly. Obviously the transitions and graphics are weaker on the one, but at least my Xbox isn’t just turning off. I will update when the repair team tells me what’s up.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X has been lost in transit while I was moving. - Similar Threads - Series has been

2. Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has issues reading 4k bluray discs. How do I fix that??: My xbox plays everything just fine but I recently purchased a 4k bluray disc and and my xbox won't read it. It attempts to read but then eventually stops. 2e6fceb2-3fd5-4ec3-b2a4-06c0ba0fccbf
  3. Xbox series X has been broken since release

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has been broken since release: I’m very frustrated by this. No games or apps will load so I’ll power cycle the Xbox. Unplug the leads and wait. Go to turn it back on and my controller isn’t synced. Try to use the Xbox series...
  4. My Xbox series X motherboard has broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X motherboard has broken: My Xbox series X motherboard has broken and it is one month out of warranty, why should I have to pay £290 to get this fixed when it is not my fault, I can’t believe that a £500 console can barely...
  5. Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi! So my Xbox series X has been running perfectly fine up until late summer this year. Now...: I know many people experienced the same thing, and although I know this might well be just a game-related issue, I'm afraid it could be a sign my Series X is "dying". Now, I care to highlight that...
  6. My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series x has been sounding louder on series x/s enhanced games after the new update: My Xbox recently was deep cleaned and new thermal paste was added yet the fan still runs audibly loud only on games like the crew motorfest,Madden 23,and call of duty mw2 2022 submitted by...
  7. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  8. Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has there been any solution for the Xbox elite series 2 controllers losing connectivity to...: Beyond frustrated I have had this happen with 3 different Xbox series s and 4 Xbox elite 2 controllers!!! Once it starts it doesn't stop! I've had it happen to me while sitting at the home screen...
  9. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...