My Xbox series x controller won’t connect to my xbox

Discus and support My Xbox series x controller won’t connect to my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey I have a Xbox series x controller that won’t connect to my Xbox series X it will, however connect to every other device I try and pair it with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daniel Kniese, Oct 30, 2022.

1. My Xbox series x controller won’t connect to my xbox

Hey

I have a Xbox series x controller that won’t connect to my Xbox series X it will, however connect to every other device I try and pair it with some reason it won’t connect to my Xbox on occasions when I tried pair with the Xbox it will connect to an unknown device not my Xbox tho

* "series x controller" added to title.

:)

Daniel Kniese, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Michael Paillé Win User

Controller suddenly stopped working. Lights up when plugged in, tried multiple cables. Does not show up under device manager.

My controller stop working too series x , factory controller . Last night working and today my samsung tv remote control my xbox and the xbox controller no longuer view by the xbox , i use another controller from my other xbox seris s , and this controller work but not the one work last night , i try the little button to match xbox with but nothing , the controller do no longuer view on my xbox series x , can control de series s but can't be view or connect to the series x anymore
  3. 4thWardATLPONYTAIL Win User

Game won't update

My Xbox X series just said update an I pressed update console but it won’t update
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Controller won’t connect to my Xbox Series X

Try a full hard reboot of the system. It worked for me. Instructions:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox Button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's Power Cable.
    3. Wait 10 seconds. ...
    4. Press the Xbox Button on the console 4-5 times to make sure that the battery is drained.
    5. Plug the console Power Cable back in.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Unplug your console for 5 minutes.

3. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  6. SaltyOnion32 Win User

Is Microsoft going to make a mic and camera on the next system?

Given that connect was not that much of a success it probably won’t have one but they haven’t said anything if you will be able to use an Xbox one connect on Xbox series X so hopefully you can
Thema:

1. My Xbox series x controller won’t connect to my xbox - Similar Threads - series controller won’t

2. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  3. Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my controllers connect to my xbox series s. also why isn’t my controller sync...: whenever i try to connect my controllers they just blink. i have to plug them into the back of the xbox to get them to connect and when i unplug they start blinking again. i try to use the sync...
  4. When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turn on my Xbox series x my controller won’t sync and the Xbox doesn’t seem like...: So when I turn on my Xbox series x the Xbox makes the startup sound but doesn’t actually boot up and when I attempt to connect my controller the light just flashes so I’ve tried manually syncing...
  5. Xbox Series S Controller won’t connect to my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller won’t connect to my Xbox one: I’m trying to connect a next gen controller to my Xbox one. It works, but then it constantly disconnects. Does anybody know what could be the issue or had this issue?...
  6. Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series One X Custom Controlled Turns On But Won’t Respond Otherwise: So like the title says I’ve got a custom controller for my Xbox Series One X and while the controller will turn on and off no other buttons respond besides the pairing button, I tried repairing it...
  7. My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X controller won’t turn on and it has some ringing sound and I tried putting...: When I try to plug in my controller it won’t turn on and it has a ringing noise and I used fresh batteries and it still won’t work and if I plug in the same usb to another controller it works...
  8. Xbox Series X won’t connect to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won’t connect to controller: I cannot connect my controller to a console. The sync button on the Series X won’t work, I’ve also tried a wired controller and that doesn’t work either. Already tried to hard reset each way with...
  9. My Xbox controller won’t sync with my Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox controller won’t sync with my Xbox Series X: Whenever I try and connect my xbox controller to my Xbox my controller just keeps blinking repeatedly until it turns off, or eventually connects for 2 seconds then goes back to blinking, I...
  10. My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t control DVD’s on my Xbox Series X: I have a few DVD games like Scene it and a few others that I’ve always been able to play just fine on my Xbox series X until recently. Now whenever I open the DVD, it will go to the main menu but...