My Xbox Series X controller is acting wierd

Discus and support My Xbox Series X controller is acting wierd in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The Bluetooth mode (Trying to add the controller to a System) and the Connect (Trying to connect to the System) only works while holding the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dbnart Infinity, Mar 23, 2023.

1. My Xbox Series X controller is acting wierd

The Bluetooth mode (Trying to add the controller to a System) and the Connect (Trying to connect to the System) only works while holding the Bluetooth/Xbox Button. I dont have an Xbox and i want to reset the controller. Is there any way to help?

:)

Dbnart Infinity, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Dbnart Infinity Win User

I have the latest update on my controller! Nothing happend
  4. Georges C. Win User

If it is an original Microsoft control, you can see if it is still under warranty, if not, you will have to send it to an assistance that can help you.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, try this procedures below.
    If you have a USB cabe, try t follow the procedures bellow.

First remove the batteries from the controller and for 1 minute keep pressing all the buttons on the controller and moving the knobs.

After you're done, plug the USB cable controller into your console and turn it on.

Look for controller updates in the Xbox accessories App in your PC, if you have an update available, do it.

After finishing the update, see if the control returns to normal.
  6. Dbnart Infinity Win User

i didnt buy it from microsoft.
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X controller is acting wierd - Similar Threads - Series controller acting

2. Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series Controller frequent disconnects when gaming: I'm not sure how unique my situation is but i'll try to be as detailed in explanation, as of today my pad keeps disconnecting when gaming, rarely or not what-ever if I leave my pad idle or just...
  3. Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy an Elite series 2 controller with Microsoft rewards?: Hello, I was recently saving some Microsoft rewards points and I was wondering if with Microsoft gift cards redeemed with Microsoft rewards points, I could actually buy a new Elite Series 2...
  4. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  8. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is...: Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller: All of a sudden my right stick click is acting like it is being spammed making the controller unusable, has anyone else had this issue or know what to do?...
  9. Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series controller acting funky in halo mcc via Xbox app on pc: I have the Master Chief Collection installed via the Xbox app on my pc running windows 11 and the game seems to be reseting my character’s position or teleporting my character with every...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller rb, left thumb stick and right thumbstick acting weird.: I don't know where to even start. My left and right thumbsticks started to drift a little bit right after I got it, which I didn't mind at all cause at the time I didn't care for the stick drift....