My Xbox Series X console, has my Xbox One console's Seagate 4 TB External Memory attached,...

Discus and support My Xbox Series X console, has my Xbox One console's Seagate 4 TB External Memory attached,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't tried all of my games on the Xbox Series X yet. Although I already tried with Rainbow Six Siege, Mortal Kombat XL, MK11 (Series S/X), and a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eljua.nito, Jan 28, 2023.

1. eljua.nito
    eljua.nito Guest

My Xbox Series X console, has my Xbox One console's Seagate 4 TB External Memory attached,...

I haven't tried all of my games on the Xbox Series X yet.

Although I already tried with Rainbow Six Siege, Mortal Kombat XL, MK11 (Series S/X), and a few Call of Duty's.

The only disc it will let me play is GTA V, and downloaded apps like Apex Legends and Fornite. I use my Xbox One 4 TB Seagate External Memory and it does read it, but doesn't let me play any other games.

:)

eljua.nito, Jan 28, 2023
  2. DandySpectre Win User

My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

I'm having the exact same problem. I have a Seagate 5TB external storage that is no longer detectable for multimedia usage after the sept 24 system update on xbox series x. A friend of mine who has a xbox one x is having similar issues with a 4 tb HDD. The bizarre thing is if I connect any HDD with 1TB (or less), it's detectable with no issues. Hopefully this bug is fixed soon.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox series x seagate from xbox one not showing any games when plugged into the series x

Hi,

Do you still have your Xbox One and does your external hard drive still work on that console?

I have successfully connected both my Seagate 'Game Drive' and my external SSD USB 3.0 drives to my Series S without any problems. All my installed games show up fine.

The Series X/S supports the same external drives as the Xbox One/S/X support. If your drive isn't being detected it's probably become corrupted or has a hardware issue.
  4. luissolid Win User

Storage Alternatives for XBOX versus internal drive

Right now i have 3 external HDD on my Xbox One X.

2 WD of 2 TB and 1 Seagate of 8 TB.

I use the Seagate for all the games that are Xbox One X enhanced the other for the games that are Xbox One regular games or Xbox 360 backwards compatible.

So i use the internal to the games the required a lot of data reading example RDR 2, HALO TMCC, etc.
  5. SaulFigueroa Win User

Xbox DVR Audio Issues

I'm using a Series X and the recording is being done in the internal memory which is empty (only OS), all my games are played from external memory (SSD designed by seagate)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Buying game for XS but then it’s not after installing it

Ok did you put it in an internal memory or storage card or external usb drive

If external that would be why

You can only put it in an internal memory or storage card

Now I'd you are saying you have a Xbox one S

That isn't a series s

Series consoles.are different and are not considered Xbox one nor is it part of the name

Also any games.that are meant for the series consoles has to be on storage card or.internal memory

Xbox one games works regardless of Xbox one s or og or one x

And you can use any storage

But for Xbox series consoles there is only s or x not one s/x

And only games on optimized nvme or the Xbox nvme storage card will download the series version

If you put it on external it would only download the Xbox one as you arent running thr optimized nvme
Thema:

1. My Xbox Series X console, has my Xbox One console's Seagate 4 TB External Memory attached,... - Similar Threads - Series console has

2. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  3. My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series X Controller refuses to connect and doesn't register any console.: Not sure how much more descriptive I can be. And before you say to use the sync buttons, guess what? The one on my Xbox doesn't work, so that won't be a useful piece of advice. Already tried the...
  4. series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s console taking a long time to load wireless card for controllers?: I been noticing when I turn on my xbox console the wireless card for the controllers takes a long time to initialize can anyone help me with this? I did try a factory reset but that didnt work...
  5. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  6. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  7. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  8. I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired: Hi everyone, i had purchased my Xbox Series X console on 4th February 2022. My console warranty expired on 2nd May 2023. I would like to know if i can extend my console warranty by any chance, as...
  9. My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x has been freezing on load screens for a while, then the console makes the...: This has happened a few times now, is it anything I should be concerned about? 3f942809-8bac-43c0-831e-cb0d31177e01
  10. Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s has been very slow ever since last console update. Anyone else having this...: Howdy folks. This issue started quite recently and every option I tried has not worked such as power cycling the console, factory resetting, deleting alternate Mac address and changing the DNS...