My xbox series x broblem

Discus and support My xbox series x broblem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox series x device does not work well as when I click on the game the device does not do anything for a period of time and then the game screen... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mahmoud_145, Sep 6, 2022.

  1. Mahmoud_145
    Mahmoud_145 Guest

    My xbox series x broblem


    My xbox series x device does not work well as when I click on the game the device does not do anything for a period of time and then the game screen opens and I wait a lot and then the game closes because it took a lot of time, all the games I have do like this sometimes I may spend half an hour To run a game and I did some of the solutions mentioned (reset the console(it work but when shut it down and openeditin another day i found the sameproblem), shutdown and unplug the device) and nothing happened

    :)
     
    Mahmoud_145, Sep 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    My xbox series x broblem

    Hi Mahmoud_145, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

    POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

    ​​​

    1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

    If that didn't work I would like to clarify, did you choose to reset the console and keep your games and apps or remove everything? If you just chose to just keep my games and apps, the last resort is to remove everything.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

    X box one x broblem

    Hello there fellow gamer,

    Seeing as this is an actual setting within the console, and after already attempting to adjust it, we recommend attempting a
    soft factory reset to set all settings back to default:

    Reset and keep my games & apps. You should use this option as your primary choice when troubleshooting. It will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps. This will save you from downloading
    or reinstalling the large game files.

    Note: This will remove all profiles from the console, so it is best to ensure that all accounts on the console can still be signed into with all of their credentials.

    When going through the setup again, it is important to choose the option of
    Manual Settings.

    Try this and let us know if this works.

    Best wishes!
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

    X box one x broblem

    Interesting, will be looking at this fix myself. We also have a Samsung TV and the controller turns our xbox's on all the time.
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

    X box one x broblem

    Hey Xbox Fan,

    Thank you for reaching out. You can manage your console/tv power settings by going to Settings>Power & Startup>Power mode & startup>TV & A/V power options. This page allows you to setup your console to turn on/off along with whatever device you may have
    it connected with. Hope this helps! :D
  6. Ackis Win User

    X box one x broblem

    There's an option for the Xbox to automatically turn on/off the TV when it's turned on/off.

    Take a look here:

    https://pureinfotech.com/setup-xbox-one-automatically-turn-on-tv-audio-receiver/

    It's under Settings -> All Settings -> TV & OneGuide -> Device Control.
Thema:

My xbox series x broblem

Loading...
  1. My xbox series x broblem - Similar Threads - series broblem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...