my xbox series s

Discus and support my xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am contacting you because my xbox when se turn it on is stuck on the xbox loading page and does not go any further. I would like some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicolehemminger, Jan 13, 2021.

  1. my xbox series s


    Hello,

    I am contacting you because my xbox when se turn it on is stuck on the xbox loading page and does not go any further. I would like some answers for we have only had it since Christmas. has anyone else had this issue? I tried to take it back and they would
    not except it and it is very irritating knowing that we spent a chunk of money on a faulty counsel and it is useless.

    It anyone can help that would be great since Xbox won't help.

    :)
     
    nicolehemminger, Jan 13, 2021
    #1
  2. tru Ponder Win User

    Games

    Yes I switched over to the series s and the games that were on my Xbox one arent on my series s
  3. ngocphi Win User

    How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

    The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

    There is no xbox S

    And yes there is a difference

    Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

    A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  4. JamieWill Win User

    Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

    Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Accessibility

    There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

    Xbox series s starter bundle

    Hi there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player like you. I'll be happy to help.

    The only difference between a regular Xbox Series S console and an Xbox Series S Starter Bundle is that the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle includes also 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate, while the regular Xbox Series S does not.

    For more information about the Xbox Series S Starter Bundle, please check the following link:

    https://www.xbox.com/consoles/xbox-series-s/starter-bundle

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

my xbox series s

Loading...
  1. my xbox series s - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...