My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds...

Discus and support My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds how can I fix? a72b86b8-9761-4ff0-8a26-6f63810de3f2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SolidMoss332338, Nov 22, 2022.

1. My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds...

My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds how can I fix?

:)

SolidMoss332338, Nov 22, 2022
  2. ThatAnimeTho Win User

My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds how can I fix?

I tried all of that and still nothing
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, kindly reset the internal power supply by following the steps below:

"1. Unplug the power cord from the console.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console."

If that didn't work, please make sure that it is plugged into a wall socket directly.

Also, use a different wall socket.

If you have an external hard drive plugged into your console, please unplug that as well. A corrupted hard drive may cause issues.

For additional help, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. babybears808 Win User

Xbox will randomly shut off

yup same here , 360s was fine until i got gtaV and added the 250 hard drive. now every day in the morning when i turn it on it shuts its self off with one quick beep then 3 green flashing lights then its off . :) the thing is i turn it back on right away,
    then it shuts it self off again. ok so about the 5th or 6th time i turn it on it stays on all day no problem ... i did a lot of research on this thing. first thing it is not an overheating problem because it turns off when its cool and stays on after its warmed
    up. i think it has something to do with the hard drive because thats when it started happening. i cleared catch to and it still does it .. took hard drive out and put it back in .. couple months later i just roll with it.. i know every morning that its gonna
    turn off 6 times first then i can play it all day fine. :( I'm going ps4 for sure next.
  5. Jason N. Hill Win User

Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.

Did you ever get this solved?

This exact problem happened to me with no apparent reason behind it.
  6. Harry Whitter Win User

Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you! I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox Series S console. No worries, let me help you sort this out. Based on the description you provided, there could be an issue with the internal power supply. I would highly suggest you check your free warranty repair options for your console by signing your account and registering the console serial number using the link below: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else. Best Regards, Darhyl
    Did you not read any of my post? I just said I replaced the power supply, the power supply wasn't the problem. If my console was still in warranty I'd have done that first.
Thema:

My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds...

1. My xbox series s won't stay on every time I turn it on it turns off by it self in 3 seconds... - Similar Threads - series won't stay

2. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  3. Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S froze on main menu and xbox won't stay turned off.: I have a 1 yr old Series S, it froze on the homescreen and none of the controller buttons do anything. I can turn it off with the power button on the Xbox but it randomly turns itself back on like...
  4. I have an Xbox series that won't stay connected unless I factory reset or restart router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series that won't stay connected unless I factory reset or restart router.: To make a long story short I have an Xbox series x that worked perfectly fine whenever I had my own place with my own Wi-Fi however I had to move and the people I moved in with have their own...
  5. Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...: When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes before turning back off. It was working before,...
  6. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...
  7. Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S won't stay on, it clicks then turns off.: Hi , so my Series S randomly stopped working. Every time I try to turn it on it'll light up for a second, make a click and turn off. My first thought was cable/powerstrip, so I tried it on it's on...
  8. Xbox series x won't stay on for more than 10 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x won't stay on for more than 10 seconds: Is there any way I could fix this submitted by /u/knights4412 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won't stay connected: I just got a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller today, and even when wired to my PC, it stops working in the middle of an Apex Legends game. The light is still on but there's not response from the...
  10. Why won't the series x stay connected to wifi??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the series x stay connected to wifi??: Everytime I turn The xbox on it is not connected to Wi-Fi.Then when I go to turn it says it cannot find any Wi-Fi around. So when I go to search for a Wi-Fi I can just hit any. Number. Or letter...