My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor...

Discus and support My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i bought my xbox on christmas and the home wifi of 5ghz doesnt work and 2.4 either but my mobile data works pls help me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David geicu, Feb 12, 2023.

1. David geicu
    David geicu Guest

My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor...

hello i bought my xbox on christmas and the home wifi of 5ghz doesnt work and 2.4 either but my mobile data works pls help me

:)

David geicu, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor it doesn't work but hotspot works???? pls help me also iif i hotspot my wifi it works!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community

Hello David, the Xbox can connect with both frequencies, from what I understand you want to connect it to your new hotspot, but it is an individual hotspot or is picking up the internet signal from another device.

If you can give more details.
  3. Donnie Narco Win User

2 Xboxs + PC, Sharing with Child Account

Okay so just to make sure I understand.....

I make my sons Series S (MY) Home Console.....

He can play Online with me if I am on my PC signed in as me.
    I can also sign into my own Series X and play my games.

We wont be playing together on XBOX on both Series S and Series X.
  4. Ronnie Rukus Win User

Xbox Wireless Headset keeps breaking up/disconnecting from Series X

I'm having the same issue. It's also unpairing my controller. I thought it was the controller, then realized I never had this issue before I got the wireless headset.

We also have 3 Xboxes ok the same floor. I have a Series X, my son has a Series S, and my daughter has an Xbox One Series X. They're all within 20ish feet of each other on the 2nd floor of our house. They have the wired headset and don't have any issues.

I realized I [usually] have my wireless headset paired to my cellphone at the same time. After pairing it with my phone once, it'll connect every time. I'm going to try turning off the Bluetooth on my phone to see if it helps.

It's been incredibly frustrating as it'll often unpair the controller in the middle of a match and/or stop playing sound.
  5. Ghostworkz Win User

Making my Home Xbox not working.

I have this exact issue. His is my setup:

My son has a One S

I have a Series X

I was able to set the One S as my home xbox

I added his account to the Series X. Went to setting and then to my home xbox. At first, it is checked, then I get the circle, and the check mark is removed. Click on make this my home xbox on the Series X using his account, the circle spins, and then back to the "unchecked" box.

Checking his (One S), my account still has that xbox as my home xbox.

Reset networking, reset MAC address, flushed ARP cache on my switch and router, restarted all of those devices, and reset the Series X (both hard power cycle and factory reset). No luck.

Is it due to his account technically being a Xbox One profile and mine a Series X?

Also, my son's account is a child account but, unrestricted.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Family account with new and old Xbox

Thema:

1. My xbox series s won't connect to my home network() also if i play it on the ground floor... - Similar Threads - series won't connect

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    The sync button on my xbox series x won't flash to connect a new controller: I'm trying to sync my controller to my xbox, the light on the controller will flash but the button on the Xbox isn't causing it to flash and sync. Is this a known issue? Is this something I can...
  5. New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Series S won't connect to Wi-Fi after restart with the correct password. It worked...: I've tried unplugging for a little bit, restarting, and factory reset, but nothing is working. I just got it a month ago brand new. It connects to my hotspot but not my home Wi-Fi....
  6. Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Won't Stay Connected To Xbox For Longer Than 4 Seconds: I play connected via usb cable when it just stopped responding. I tried unplugging the cable and plugging it back in, which worked but only for around 4 seconds, i could keep doing that to control...
  7. Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core won't connect via bluetooth on PC: I just bought an Xbox Elite Wireless Gaming Controller Series 2 Core for my PC use. The Bluetooth works fine at the beginning. But the Xbox bar shows up whenever I push the A button. So I...
  8. I have an Xbox series that won't stay connected unless I factory reset or restart router.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox series that won't stay connected unless I factory reset or restart router.: To make a long story short I have an Xbox series x that worked perfectly fine whenever I had my own place with my own Wi-Fi however I had to move and the people I moved in with have their own...
  9. Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller stay on when connected to my PC?: It works just fine on my Xbox Series S wirelessly and when connected to my PC via USB cable, but it will not stay connected to the PC via the wireless adaptor. This only started recently. It will...
  10. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...