My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...

Discus and support My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any other fixes for Xbox series s ,Xbox power on light comes on for a sec then goes off 88a3ff61-f100-40f3-930b-a6d3693d4c2a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Imagine faking being, Feb 4, 2023.

1. My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...

Any other fixes for Xbox series s ,Xbox power on light comes on for a sec then goes off

:)

Imagine faking being, Feb 4, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away tried everything any other fixes ????

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away tried everything any other fixes ????

You need to send it in for repair. The power supply is waking up and unable to shift gears to phase 2 which usually indicates it's failed.
  4. DarrenTaylor86 Win User

Wont get past the big controller blinking buttons at me

I can't get my console on either. Set everything up correctly but when I press the power on button on front of machine it glows white for about 5 seconds and then goes off again and the power brick light goes from amber to white then back to Amber again
    straight away. This is so frustrating. Can someone from Microsoft please check this issue and reply to us.
  5. sokande Win User

Xbox 360 Slim will not turn on but when plugged in, power button and disc tray button make the usual noise but Xbox won't turn on.

i basically have the same issue, my xbox slim has worked perfectly up until today, i went to turn it on and the green light comes on for a sec then shuts right off, my power light on the power cord box is orange, it goes green for like half a sec when i
    turn it on then it shuts right off.
  6. tmacloks Win User

Xbox One won't turn on

My power supply lights orange then blinks white for a second when I power up my xbox the turns off and goes back to orange
Thema:

My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away...

1. My Xbox series s will not power up the Xbox light comes on then goes off straight away... - Similar Threads - series power light

2. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  3. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  5. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  6. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  7. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  8. Xbox series x power button light but no power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x power button light but no power: Hi, The past few days my Xbox series x has been hit and miss whether it turns on or not, the power button light flashes on when I press it and then turns off, repeated tries and a power cycle...
  9. My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s will not power on the lights comes on for a seconds and it makes the sound...: I haven’t even played in a day or two so I have no idea what to do I keep pressing it and I’ve looked up everything I need help asap. 42d737e8-d24c-41ef-8952-f127a000d4e8
  10. Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X power up issues. Light turns on but xbox does not power up: Upon hitting the power button , the light and fan turns on with no visuals on screen and the xbox seems abnormally quiet. Nothing on the screen comes up at all and within in a minute the xbox...