My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason

Discus and support My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This problem happened to me last night when I was going to sleep, I had turned off my xbox about 3 hours ago and was about to go to sleep when the X on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jorge Rodriguez5, Aug 6, 2022.

1. My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason

This problem happened to me last night when I was going to sleep, I had turned off my xbox about 3 hours ago and was about to go to sleep when the X on the power button on the console started to turn on and off repeatedly without stopping, until after 29 seconds what happened that stopped, I had it in energy saving mode and it seemed strange to me that something like this would happen, is it normal?

I am from the Spanish-speaking community so I did this message with the translator in case you see any spelling errors

:)

Jorge Rodriguez5, Aug 6, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason

Hi, Jorge! thank you for writing in.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

The blinking power button means that your console is downloading/checking for available updates, it's normal behavior and should have no negative impact on your console. Once that is done, your console's power button should stop blinking and remain off until you turn it on again.

Are you experiencing any issues after that happened?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. Jorge Rodriguez5 Win User

I have not had any problems after that, thanks for answering my question
  4. A13xVsniPER Win User

Xbox One Acting Strange All of a Sudden?

My xbox one freezes when I press on on of my friends icons it makes 4 images of there game card and when I send messages they look like t h i s and when I turn my xbox off it automatically turns back on can someone
    plz help me

thanks
  5. MacCraker Win User

Controller refusing to unpair or pair to a system, and pairing to a nonexistant device

Turns out it was somehow trying to connect to either the xbox one s or xbox series s consoles in my house for some reason. Turning them off fixed it.

Sidenote: In all my experiences with wireless xbox controllers (xbox 360, xbox one, xbox series x/s) the sync button needs to be held to be put into pairing mode (quarter ring rotating clockwise /flashing xbox logo), while the button on the console needs a single press, if it helps anyone.
  6. Kalmeq Win User

Brand new Xbox one s crashes and restarts or turns off

I don't have xbox one s . I have original one.

Since last update or maybe 1 month max. Anytime I switch let say from a game to youtube and go back to a game the screen is black and if I quit game by pressing start on game icon and quit and try to start it my xbox turn off automatically and restart.

Same if I play a game turn off my xbox come back later as soon as I'll press the game icon to continue (xbix is on instant on mode) it will be black I can hear sounds but cannot do anything and xbox will restart . But if I just play without changing app
    or coming back to the same game it will be fine in can play 10 hours in a row bo prob.
Thema:

1. My xbox series s starts to turn the power icon on and off without giving an image or any reason - Similar Threads - series starts turn

2. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  3. Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair

in XBoX on Windows
    Should I start a new repair order or not?- Xbox Series X Repair: I created a repair order for my Xbox last month when the disc drive stopped working, it is due to be shipped to the repair centre, but for a long time now it has been stuck at the UPS access point...
  4. my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it: So my xbox series x starts in 480 × 640 resolution and there is no option to change it out of this resolution only started happening after recent system update I haven't changed anything same tv...
  5. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  6. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  7. Series X turning off when starting certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turning off when starting certain games: My Xbox Series X completely shuts down when I try to start certain games. I can watch hours of streaming video with no issues. I can play Hours of Mass Effect 3 with no issues. But when I try to...
  8. Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Both my controller and my headset have started to not connect to my xbox series x: EverytimeI try to connect my controller and Bluetooth xbox headset to my xbox its just doesn't work f8f763ee-d568-4cde-8e12-af4b6f0d075a
  9. when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for some seconds but my xbox...: when i turn on my ups in xbox series x the fans starts moving for few seconds but my xbox power is still off? 7e37215c-275b-493b-8610-7066d7a7bb0b
  10. The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on

in XBoX on Consoles
    The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on: The past 1 month my Xbox series x started restarting it self when I would turn my Xbox on. I looked the problem I'm having up and couldn't find anything I don't know what is causing my Xbox series...