My Xbox series S light keeps flashing when I turn it off

Discus and support My Xbox series S light keeps flashing when I turn it off in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I turn it off the light keeps flashing for some minutes and then it turns off it happend 2 times is it normal? submitted by /u/naoseiwt55... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/naoseiwt55, Feb 21, 2022.

1. My Xbox series S light keeps flashing when I turn it off

When I turn it off the light keeps flashing for some minutes and then it turns off it happend 2 times is it normal?

submitted by /u/naoseiwt55
    [link] [comments]

/u/naoseiwt55, Feb 21, 2022
  2. SINISTERxSKULL Win User

November Update

yes same here it's crap as soon as i turn off and start back up the sign in will just keep loading i can see my profile load but can't select anything have to reboot then it won't connect to the internet have to restart my router then everything works fine.
    Or my console won't turn off the light will flash then the Kinect will turn off while the Xbox light keeps flashing .
  3. onyxishere Win User

Disk Drive Won't Stay Closed

4. SPEEDINGPOMPANO Win User

Xbox One light constantly flashing on console after turning off

yeah theres nothing there when i turn it off. but its still flashing the light when its off
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

FEB XBOX ONE UPDATE

mines done it i turned my xbox off and the white light just started flashing
  6. Liquatic Win User

power issue

Thema:

My Xbox series S light keeps flashing when I turn it off

1. My Xbox series S light keeps flashing when I turn it off - Similar Threads - series light keeps

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise...: When I drop my Xbox series s on my bed lightly the inside of the Xbox makes a weird noise with this aswell when I go on my Xbox it gets hot quickly and the Xbox makes some sort of ticking noise....
  4. My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X Power Button light seems to be going out: The light on the power button looks like it is burning out. I do not have night mode active or the custom dim set up. Is this just a matter of the led or is it indicative of a potentially bigger...
  5. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  6. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  7. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  8. Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there currently any way to change the color of the light on an Elite Series 2 controller...: As the question says, can you—be it using CLI or something else (AHK, an API, etc.)—change the light on the Elite Series 2 controller's logo without using the Xbox Accessories app? Looking to do...
  9. Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox series x flashing its light at me 3 time and I have had this only 4 months: Xbox series X used to crash alot when I first got it and then it stopped for a bit and now it's flashing at me 3 times and crashing my game sending me back to the home screen...
  10. Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't turn on, and the light on the xbox button on the console only stays on...: When I try to turn my Xbox Series X on by pressing the power button, it plays the "power on" sound and the light goes on for around 1 - 1.5 minutes before turning back off. It was working before,...