My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud...

Discus and support My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is this because the streaming feature is broken on my Xbox? The button for streaming isn't even fully there anymore. It is just a blank box that sends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Day Blueberry, Dec 2, 2022.

1. My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud...

Is this because the streaming feature is broken on my Xbox? The button for streaming isn't even fully there anymore. It is just a blank box that sends me to a black screen if I just hover over it, not even click on it. Does anyone have a similar experience and found a way to fix it?

:)

Day Blueberry, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud streaming button, is there any way to fix this?

After performing the other 2 procedures, if the error persists, you will have to perform these 2 below

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

If it doesn't work:

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  3. Day Blueberry Win User

My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud streaming button, is there any way to fix this?

It says "It looks like your NAT type is moderate right now" on the side the Curent Network Status says NAT Type: Open
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Day, let's check if it's a restriction or a bug, friend

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

After this, try the cloud.

If it doesn't work, try this

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. Don B1 Win User

When entering the Microsoft store hovering over the buy button for Grand theft Auto v Xbox series x|s edition

I have Xbox one x, want to buy GTA v for Xbox one x|s for $39.99

When hovering over the buy button in Microsoft store on GTA v series x|s a small text bar appears saying. This is not playable on this device.

I have Xbox one x.

But the store says GTA v series x|s is not playable on my Xbox one x.
  6. JohanXBOX360 Win User

Xbox One X black screen/ no output signal

I try the procedure when the screen is black at the start. I pushed xbox and eject buttons during a long moment, the console started, I heard a sound after 10 seconds but the Xbox button didn't blink. Of course, the screen is still black. Just for info,
    when I connect my second console (Xbox One S), it works without any issue (same cables, same tv input).
Thema:

My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud...

1. My Xbox Series S keeps going to a black screen when the input hovers over the xcloud... - Similar Threads - Series keeps going

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    YouTube keeps restarting my Xbox series s. How can I fix this?: So about 3-4 days ago I came home and turned on my Xbox and went to YouTube. A few seconds after just launching the app, my Xbox shut down. I tried it a few times, soft reset my Xbox, and...
  4. My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that....
  5. Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox serie s controller keep flashing when I plug it without battery in the front...: My xbox serie s controller keep flashing only when I plug it without battery in the front usb port. 33960497-a9b4-4e58-accf-f100bc718934
  6. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  7. My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s (1 tb) keeps disconnecting from my Samsung tv and going blank. Any ideas?: I’ve tried lowering the settings, changing hdmi cables, console reset, factory reset, and troubleshooting it. Nothing has worked and you wouldn’t expect this from a console only 3 months old and...
  8. I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on it keeps telling me to go to...: I can't access Xbox series X console, when I turn it on I get a message to go to microsoft.com/link and enter a code. Where do I enter the code? c3e4ec3b-c415-46cb-bb34-bcea4197c1b4
  9. My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely...: My xbox series X keeps un installing games itself. Ive had Hogwarts & MW2 go completely off my xbox. So everytime I put the disk in I have to install the whole game yet again.. what's going on?...
  10. My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...

in XBoX on Windows
    My series x keeps going green screen and disonecting everything I've reset the console over...: Xbox series x keeps disconnecting everything and going to green screen have done everything I can to fix but still there I can't even play a game anymore 23d0b100-99e8-4489-8944-0b1d49892c68