My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself

Discus and support My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just booted my console and it greeted me with the startup menu. What happened? Yesterday it was just fine. I´m writting this the April 12th, 2022,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoAsturias, Apr 13, 2022.

  1. My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself


    I just booted my console and it greeted me with the startup menu. What happened? Yesterday it was just fine. I´m writting this the April 12th, 2022, was there any update that bricked my console?

    Is my info still there? The loads should be fine, right? Since they are saved with the account, right? But how about the games? Will I have to redownload all of them?

    Is there a way to revert this? I´m dead scared of even going through the menu, What if that´s what ends up deleting all the files?

    Has this happened to someone else? Please, anyone who knows, help me!

    :)
     
    MarcoAsturias, Apr 13, 2022
    #1
  2. MarcoAsturias Win User

    My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself

    In the end, everything but the accounts were there. I only had to sign in again with all the accounts I was using. Thanks for replying anyways!
  3. TheProfess0r Win User

    My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself

    My name is Loren. I'm an Independent Advisor, and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Do you see an option on the screen that says "Continue"?
  4. TheProfess0r Win User

    My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself

    You are most welcome! :) Have a nice day! :)
  5. cornfedjuggalo1 Win User

    xbox game bar not showing my friends list

    I am having the same issue*which started today) on my Xbox Series S and tried the "Hard Reboot" as well as resetting the network on the Xbox and rebooted my router and it still shows zero friends on my list.
  6. eolith Win User

    Halo Infinite insider code 0x87e50031

    I had joined on my series X, on my Series S I had to join again through the insider app, reboot, update, then it worke.d
Thema:

My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself

Loading...
  1. My Xbox Series S just rebooted itself - Similar Threads - Series rebooted itself

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing on Xbox series x causes TV to reboot after 15-20 minutes of gameplay: So I got the Xbox series X this week and am using it with a pioneer 4k Xumo tv. Playing in 4k since 1440P didn't appear as an option on the console settings. Was playing fortnight and about 20...
  7. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...
  8. Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X unable to connect to Network (Ethernet) after low power sleep until rebooted: Found an issue affecting Xbox Series X network connectivity on startup from power save mode (.5v). Unable to detect Ethernet network interface until reboot. This issue occurs when a Western...
  9. My xbox series x is keep rebooting

    in XboX Insiders
    My xbox series x is keep rebooting: Xbox series x keep rebooting submitted by /u/Status_Explorer5 [link] [comments]
  10. Controller stops responding during remote play. Have to reboot the Series X to get it to...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops responding during remote play. Have to reboot the Series X to get it to...: Configuration: Xbox controller connected to PC with USB-C cable (have tested with bluetooth with the same results) PC Hard wired to network switch 1gig connection from switch to XBox Series X...