My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

Discus and support My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Theerth Muthanna, May 22, 2024.

1. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white.

My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is back and white. I tried everything to fix it but it isn't working. Kindly advise as what to do next.

:)

Theerth Muthanna, May 22, 2024
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Theerth M! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Have you tried a different TV to make sure its not the TV that is the problem?
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Fortnite

I'd go with the EON skin because of its white and black color scheme. Its reminiscent of an Xbox One S, or at least my Xbox One S model with the white color scheme. I think it'd make it sort of ironic, you could say the skin looks like an Xbox per say.
  4. IGhostI v1 Win User

NOW WHY WOULDN'T MICROSOFT GIVE US THE PEOPLE THE WHITE CONSOLE? IT'S TO BEAUTIFUL SMH !! HIGHLY UPSETTT!!!

Ironic how when the 360 came out in 2005 it was white and we complained that it wasn't black. Fast forward around 8 years or so now people complain that the black console isn't white. My head hurts ....

I actually DO like the white console, but I'm happy with any color, I don't discriminate haha
  5. A Blue Illusion Win User

What are your thoughts with the Xbox One Slim?

My thoughts are why in the hell are they playing yo-yo with the colors of these consoles? 360, White. 360 Elite/S, Black. XB1, Black. XB1S, White... how hard could it possibly be to offer a color choice, given how often I see comments from people who determine
    just how long it will be (IF at all) before they will get the newer version based on color? I don't like the white and it's made my decision to not bother until my current console dies very easy.
  6. Kemnet Win User

Xbox 360 shows in black and white.

Hi, I plugged it everywhere but still no color, I tried on my older TV and there is color , my wii and my cable shows color on my new tv (same place I plug in the xbox) so i know it's just a matter of compatibility somewhere.

I have already tried the restart the display defaults but that didnt help.

So last resort is a new cable, is the S video cable not an option?

Secondly, is there a black and white issue when plugged to televisions not supporting composite?
Thema:

1. My Xbox series s isn't showing any color and everything is black and white. - Similar Threads - series isn't showing

2. My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My mic isn't working on my new xbox series S.: I can still hear others but my mic won't work. I have tried all the usual fixes I have found online and none of them work. I have also made sure the privacy settings are as they should be but...
  3. My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x isn't connecting to my WiFi: My Xbox series x keeps saying dns isn't resolving Xbox server names b1062e3b-ca1d-480c-afd0-de10335300de
  4. Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't my xbox series s running 1440p@120hz?: Hello, I recently bought a new MSI monitor from amazon. It is 1440p and reaches up to 170hz. I am aware that the xbox series s can only reach up to 120hz and 1440p, however, when I bought it and...
  5. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick: will not work on home screen but will work in games for multiple controllers tried all power cycles update if i switch the controller mappping it reconizes the right but not the left...
  6. Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x isn't recognizing right joystick for multiple controllers: I was playing MW3 and my right joystick stopped working. I checked for update, un-synced and re-synced and power cycled both my controller and Xbox to no avail. I also reset my Series X. I tried...
  7. My series s isn't working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s isn't working: when I press the power button it lights up but nothing happens and after a while it turns off. I've only owned this console for a year and I have kept it in good condition, it was working normally...
  8. My series X isn't powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series X isn't powering on: I've had my series X since launch, played it 1 day ago, turned it off normally and went to bed, the next day i try to turn it on with a connected controller and doesn't work, and the power button...
  9. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...
  10. I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for...: I purchased Xbox Series X Diablo IV Bundle today but the game isn't showing up for download, how do I get the game? 9ec456eb-3357-4604-83b2-1f62a03e5b83