My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the...

Discus and support My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can i fix my xbox series s connection to go back to wireless 5f5059db-bf0d-4352-ab3c-f97b85c41100 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DEATHTHEKID325, Nov 17, 2023.

1. My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the...

How can i fix my xbox series s connection to go back to wireless

:)

DEATHTHEKID325, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the wireless wifi

Hello DEATHTHEKID325,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the wireless wifi

Hello DEATHTHEKID325,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you are having challenges in connecting your Xbox Series S console through wireless connection. Let us work as a team to get this achieved.

If we may ask, is this the first time you are trying to connect your Xbox Series S to your wireless network? Does your wireless network being detected by the Xbox Series S console?

To help you troubleshoot your Xbox network connection, follow the steps provided in the article below and choose the steps that fits to the problem you are experiencing. Here is the link: Troubleshoot your Xbox network connection | Xbox Support

Let us know the outcome after performing the steps so that we can proceed to the next steps to what to do. We look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

4. Antonio Witherspoon Win User

How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?

Im trying to connect my xbox series s but it wony connect
  5. xXTimingFrameXx Win User

Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on

I have an xbox one s and im not sure what the imsider program is and today im trying a hard wired connection and its good
  6. ImpulseMoth4335 Win User

xbox is telling me im wired when im not

did you find out the problem and how to fix it
Thema:

My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the...

1. My xbox series s is saykng im wired to when im not and am trykng to connect bact to the... - Similar Threads - series saykng wired

2. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  3. Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S to Acer k272hl No signal and yellow light: I recently tried connecting my Xbox series S to a acer k272hl and every time I connect the cable it says NO SIGNAL, then the light goes yellow. Then it just repeats forever. I tried three...
  4. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  5. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  6. MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    MW3 XBOX series S, in game chat disabled: Hello, Xbox series S, my in game chat for MW3 is not working (when the game loads, where the names normally pop up when someone is talking, its says (chat disabled), during pre-game in works,...
  7. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  8. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  9. Launch Xbox Series X shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Launch Xbox Series X shutting off: I have the launch Xbox series x , over the last few months the console will just randomly shut off during online game play. Doesn’t do in menus or on Home Screen, only when playing a game....
  10. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...