My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?

Discus and support My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I tried to redownload one of my owned games just a few minutes ago and it wouldn't queue at all, it was a next gen game so I tried to install it on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FlashDesert24, Jun 24, 2021.

  1. My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?


    So I tried to redownload one of my owned games just a few minutes ago and it wouldn't queue at all, it was a next gen game so I tried to install it on the internal hard drive. It's not a storage problem becuase I have enough space on the drive, I tried downloading a game to the external hard drive too and it wouldn't queue up either. My first question is anyone else having this issue or could this be a hardware issue?

    submitted by /u/FlashDesert24
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/FlashDesert24, Jun 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Supreme Spxrky Win User

    Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

    I have this exact issue but could not find anyone else with the same. It is happening to me on the xbox series s.
  3. Christopher Fern Win User

    Goat Simulator 3 - Achievements are listed as "not supported" even though I earn them, game is replaced with "Home" on profile, and official club is broken

    I’m having the same issue, bought it yesterday evening (Nov. 16th) for my kids on their account for their Xbox Series S, achievements pop up on screen but I get the same “achievements not supported error” when trying to view, and can’t even view the game on my Xbox Phone companion app.

    I tried installing it fresh on my Xbox Series X, same issue. I tried uninstalling and re-installing on their Series S, same issue.
  4. LucaAvvinti Win User

    Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X games

    So, I recently noticed that my Xbox Series X fan runs loud when playing Series X|S / Optimised for Series X|S games specifically.

    It’s quite strange as it’s dead quiet every other time, but as soon as I start a Series X|S game, the fan becomes so loud that I need to turn up the tv volume.. it’s quite distracting.

    Has anyone else experienced this? Any solutions?

    FYI - My Series X is a pre-order/launch day model.. and it sits in an open and well ventilated tv/entertainment stand*

    In comparison, I owned an Xbox One S for three years and I never heard the fan on that.
    I’m having the exact same problem now. The only time my Xbox sounds loud is when running series x enhanced games, it’s completely fine on old gen games. Have you had this issue fixed or is it still a problem now?
  5. squishybug162 Win User

    Xbox 360 profile won't download to my Xbox Series S

    Hi, my Xbox Series S is connected to WiFi but I will try directly connecting it to my router. My games were installed directly to the Xbox Series S but I just bought a external SSD drive 5 minutes ago to move everything so I can have more room and incase i needed to reset my Xbox. Let's see if those changes will help. Otherwise I have nothing else connected to my Xbox Series S. I have no mobile hotspot currently.

    -Shawn
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

    I cant add my friend on battlefield 2042

    According to DICE, Battlefield 2042 supports crossplay between two different sets of platforms. Players on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS5 and PC make up one group, while the second group is composed of Xbox One and PS4 players. Players in the first group can play with anyone else in the first group, but not the second group. The reverse holds true for anyone in the second group, as they are free to play with anyone else in the second group but not in the first group.

    if you have series x/s then you need to add the other player within game as you will need to be friends on origin, so you need to know his origin tag to add him within game.

    if you are on xbox one or ps4 then your out of luck.
Thema:

My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue?

Loading...
  1. My Xbox Series S is not queuing up games to install. Anyone else have this issue? - Similar Threads - Series queuing games

  2. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  3. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  4. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  5. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  9. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  10. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...