My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of...

Discus and support My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of HUENEME-CONCORD. 93c4ed6d-1b30-4a92-a867-034addc2e190 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gonzalo Guerrero1, Nov 5, 2022.

1. My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of...

My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of HUENEME-CONCORD.

:)

Gonzalo Guerrero1, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live from console

Hi Treva, I'm Ryan.

Are you experiencing the issue on Xbox 360, Xbox One, or Series X|S? Is there any specific error code/message? There have been a lot of reports related to backwards compatability issues recently.

If it's an Xbox One or Series X|S:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-one-network-connection

If it's an Xbox 360:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/connect-network/xbox-360-network-connection

https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/networking/connectivity-solutions_2

Here to help.
  3. A. User Win User

Xbox One S not connecting to Xbox Live

On your Xbox One S while connected to the network kindly test the network connection and I would appreciate it if you will be providing me the error message that you will get.
    I don't actually get an error message. If I try to test network speed and statistics, it often says not available for most results. On these consoles, my NAT type is moderate and it says uPnP not successful, but no issues on the Series X. Despite saying that it's connected, I cannot connect to Xbox Live or do anything that requires an internet connection, it simply acts like it isn't connected at all.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Wifi Connection

5. Gonzalo Guerrero1 Win User

My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of HUENEME-CONCORD

Did the restore process and it still has the same issue.
  6. Gonzalo Guerrero1 Win User

My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of HUENEME-CONCORD

The xbox will load games but will not connect to online servers. Can't connect to any multi player online servers.

Tested With the other account and it does not work.
Thema:

My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of...

1. My xbox series s is not connecting to the network. It gives an error message of... - Similar Threads - series connecting network

2. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  3. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  4. I can't connect my xbox series S to the 5G network.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't connect my xbox series S to the 5G network.: I can't connect my xbox series S to the 5G network. 4a531a10-cb3c-4332-80e3-cf0a6fc34e7d
  5. Xbox always says "Connect to the Xbox Network on boot if on low power mode (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox always says "Connect to the Xbox Network on boot if on low power mode (Xbox Series X): If i use the Low power mode setting on my Series X, it never connects to the internet/xbox network when booting up. I usually have to hard reset, turn xbox on and off multiple times or just wait...
  6. Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there my Xbox series s isn't connecting to my wireless wifi network: I had bought my Xbox series s in Spain in July but then I came to the uk the same day that I came to the uk I tried connecting my wireless wifi it wasn't showing first at all but then I cleared...
  7. Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Network Connected But Can't Sign In To Profiles: Hi Team, This is one of the weirdest issue I've encountered. I am connected to the Xbox Network, Network tests from the console shows I'm connected. I updated a few games without signing into...
  8. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...
  9. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network HELP': I tried rebooting but nothing happened so I tried a soft reboot. However, now my Xbox is not connected to any Wi-Fi networks and will not connect to either wireless or wired connections. I'm stuck...
  10. Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won´t connect to Network: I got home and started my Xbox. It indicated that my Xbox was connected to an internet cable when there was no cable, and it has never been connected via an internet cable before. I tried...