My Xbox series S is facing Start up issue even after factory reset, How do I get it...

Discus and support My Xbox series S is facing Start up issue even after factory reset, How do I get it... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to my console either repaired or replaced in Mumbai, its in warranty period. 6044edd3-3f4b-4605-affd-dc171e694b10 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Anand Maheshwari, Apr 2, 2023.

  1. My Xbox series S is facing Start up issue even after factory reset, How do I get it...


    I'm looking to my console either repaired or replaced in Mumbai, its in warranty period.

    :)
     
    Anand Maheshwari, Apr 2, 2023
    #1
  2. OpticRJames Win User

    My Xbox series S is facing Start up issue even after factory reset, How do I get it serviced in Mumbai, India?

    Hi, Anand. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    The first step you need to do here is to register your console on the website by following the steps from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

    Once that's done, please log in to your account to this link, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de....

    Select the device that you want to be repaired.

    Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.

    After Device services receive your submission, they’ll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that includes shipping or drop-off instructions.

    As a reference, you can check the procedures from this link, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  3. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

    Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

    -So when trying to play these games, do you receive a total black screen or a "loading" screen that never loads anything?

    Depend on the game. In Assassin`s Creed it`s black screen, while in Prey and Resident evil it`s loading screen.

    -This issue has been happening since you purchased your Series S or it started happening some time ago?

    This issue start happening a few days after purchasing the console. First game, where I faced with this issue was Mortal Kombat 11.

    -And you mentioned that you reset your console. Did you mean a factory reset?

    Yes, factory reset with saving all of my apps.
  4. AaronAndhee Win User

    Xbox wont start up after restart

    I have an xbox series s how do you restart that also what your describing sounds like an factory reset wont that delete all my data
  5. 8ea13d71-ba5f-4980-b Win User

    Xbox One X Freezing, Lagging, Crashing

    Have you tried a factory reset and try doing an offline system update ? To me it seems you corrupted the os on the xbox installed to the internal drive. If you interrupted the update. So i suggest doing a fresh system update while offline after a factory reset. Apart from that any change in the boot animation aka the boot logo when you first boot up the xbox. The time it takes to get to the dashboard before and after this happened. That happened to my xbox series s regardless of being in standby and powersaving.
  6. isai Raymundo Win User

    I can't play call of duty mw2 it keeps freezing and crashing

    I have the series s, I can play for a couple minutes then the game freezes and my screen goes white, sometimes the whole Xbox shuts off, I’ve tried doing a reset, I uninstalled the game 3 times and it’s still doing the same thing, my Xbox is up to date on software, I’ve even done a full factory reset and it’s still doing the same thing…..
Thema:

My Xbox series S is facing Start up issue even after factory reset, How do I get it...

Loading...
  1. My Xbox series S is facing Start up issue even after factory reset, How do I get it... - Similar Threads - series facing Start

  2. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  3. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  4. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  5. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller's face buttons are unresponsive and delayed.: I recently purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, and on its first use, I noticed that the face buttons sometimes do not respond to inputs and sometimes will have a delayed input upon being...