My Xbox Series S in ASA won’t turn on my TV

Discus and support My Xbox Series S in ASA won’t turn on my TV in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It used to work. Now it doesn’t. There also used to be manual configuration options for television remotes. All that sees gone. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yoshi_Cookie, Oct 14, 2022.

  1. My Xbox Series S in ASA won’t turn on my TV


    It used to work. Now it doesn’t. There also used to be manual configuration options for television remotes. All that sees gone. How can I fix this? It’ll turn off my tv, but it won’t turn it on.

    submitted by /u/Yoshi_Cookie
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Yoshi_Cookie, Oct 14, 2022
    #1
  2. MonkeyGamr Win User

    Error Code 8015000A

    Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  3. jeremiah busby Win User

    How do I get my series x console to control TV?

    I have tried turning everything off and disconnected everything, turned on the tv and connected the xbox to the amp and connected the amp to the tv making sure I plugged in to a arc input and turned that on I made sure the hdmi control on my amp was turned on my xbox will turn my amp on but my amp won't control my tv my old one s console had option to separately control both tv and amp but my series x console only has one option for cec control
  4. Nikhil Gupta2 Win User

    Unable to make service request

    The console i want to get serviced is xbox series s and it shows in warranty i won’t be able to it’s like same as amazon it’s been 5-6 months since my purchase they won’t be able to answer the Origin of my xbox
  5. SpAzZ H Win User

    Why does my XBOX hdmi work on my laptop but not my TV?

    I have the Xbox series S/X. When I turn on my xbox it turns on as usual without any problems but when I switch to HDMI 1 or 2 on my TV it says "no signal" or "make sure connected device is turned on" when it is. And no nothing else is connected to the xbox.
  6. Ricardo M12 Win User

    What do I do?

    None of these worked. The problem is that I can turn the Xbox on for a few seconds but it won’t boot up or send a signal to my TV. I’ve tried different HDMI cables, different TV’s and different outlets. The power indicator turns on and the fan starts to spin but then it suddenly stops and nothing happens on my TV screen.
Thema:

My Xbox Series S in ASA won’t turn on my TV

Loading...
  1. My Xbox Series S in ASA won’t turn on my TV - Similar Threads - Series ASA won’t

  2. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  3. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  4. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  5. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  6. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Console did a Reset after a restart (ASA)(Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Console did a Reset after a restart (ASA)(Series X): I restarted my series x it took a little longer to boot then normal then when i loaded it i had no accounts on the xbox at all i filed a report. Curious if this is a known issue currently i know...
  9. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  10. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

    in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...