My Xbox series s I got a vizio tv and it turned on with out color but when I go to my...

Discus and support My Xbox series s I got a vizio tv and it turned on with out color but when I go to my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got a vizio tv and it’s the first time I connected the Xbox series s in it and it show up with no color but when I go to my regular tv menu that’s... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oziel castrejon, Mar 1, 2023.

1. My Xbox series s I got a vizio tv and it turned on with out color but when I go to my...

So I got a vizio tv and it’s the first time I connected the Xbox series s in it and it show up with no color but when I go to my regular tv menu that’s not the Xbox it shows color

:)

oziel castrejon, Mar 1, 2023
  2. UnForgiven Fury Win User

4K UHD Resolution

My TV, Vizio V655-G9, says in the manual it supports 4K UHD @ 60hz. However, my Xbox One S says my TV does not support 4K @ 60hz. So I can select 4K resolution in settings.

Everything is updated and I have tried many different ports and many different HDMI cables. Advanced settings is on Auto-Detect.
    Hey so i ran into this issues with my older vizio as well. So you need to go into your tv settings or use the vizio smart cast app on your phone you can download it if you down have it and connect your tv to your phone but you need to go to your input settings
    and select the hdmi port your xbox is connected to and turn on full UHD Color this allows the 4k image go back to your xbox tv and display options and check tv details if there not showing up sometimes restarting the xbox is necessary
  3. Legiontph Win User

Xbox One S, Vizio M55-D0, 4K UHD HDR Problems! (Black Screen, Snowy Screen)

I have an Xbox One S hooked up to the HDMI 1 on my M70-D3. And while it's great, there are black outs periodically.

This only happens with the Xbox and only when hooked up to the M70-D3. I tried other sources on the TV, HD antenna, Apple TV (4th Gen), and using Cast, there was no issue with those sources.

I hooked my Xbox to a M70-C3 (2015) and there was no issue on that TV.

So, there seems to be an issue between the Xbox One S and specifically the M series Dx (2016 HDR Vizio TVs), I have the latest firmware on both devices.
    Known
    Issue

The CTO from Vizio stated on the avs forums this is a known issue, my feeling on it is vizio owes me a refund.
  4. closingracer Win User

32 inch TV for gaming

My 37 inch TV actually hit the Dirt and got a Vizio this time and couldn't be happier. I bought a Samsung 5300 series TV before and returned it because for the life of me i couldn't get the color calibrated correctly Since the Knicks Blue jersey's looked
    Green lol. The pictures also didnt look as sharp as the Vizio and the blacks were more Grayish then on the vizio. For the price i wou'd suggest the Vizio E series 32 inch (2014) model which comes with the Internet apps option the E320I-B2 or one without
    which is E320-B2

store.vizio.com/.../e320ib2.html
  5. Danthrax07 Win User

Xbox One S HDR issue

Last I tried, the HDMI color Subsampling still makes my Vizio P-75-C1 still go black. Has anyone tried today's update? Does that have a fix for the HDR issue on Vizio TV's?
  6. GozerItAll Win User

Xbox One S HDR issue

Hey Aiki Man!

Originally, specific Vizio 4K TV's only supported Dolby Vision and not HDR10. Just recently Vizio began rolling out firmware updates that includes HDR10 support for their 4K SmartCast M & P series TV's. For more information, please refer to

Vizio's HDR10 Firmware Information
    page. As noted on that page, this currently applies to M50-D1, M60-D1. P50-C1, P55-C1, P65-C1, and P75-C1. If you do not own one of those models, your TV may not support HDR10 quite yet and you may need to reach out to
    Vizio support in regards to that.

Be sure to enable HDMI Color Subsampling on your TV if it is one of the model's mentioned above! Let us know how it goes!
    I too am having this issue. I have a brand new XBOX One S, and a brand new Vizio M-Series M65-D0. I went through tech support with Vizio and with MS who, no surprise here, blame each other. My M65 has a built in Chrome Cast (Google Cast) and when I watch
    Netflix 4K on the "Cast" input all is well. When watching Netflix or playing games through Xbox with HDR, which I have plugged into HDMI-1 (with color subsampling enabled on HDMI-1) as this is the only port that supports HDR, the issue appears. I have tried
    replacing the High Speed HDMI cable that came with the XBO-S as MS suggested, plugged the XBO-S straigh to the wall socket, as MS Suggested, and the issue still persists ONLY with the Xbox. Admittedly, I have not tried another 4k/UHD/HDR source (ie: UHD Blue
    Ray player) to see if this issue appears with same.
Thema:

My Xbox series s I got a vizio tv and it turned on with out color but when I go to my...

1. My Xbox series s I got a vizio tv and it turned on with out color but when I go to my... - Similar Threads - series got vizio

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  4. My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series controller I got as a replacement about 4-5 months ago not syncing to Xbox One: Last night and the night before, my controller started randomly disconnecting every few minutes and now won't connect to my Xbox at all unless it's plugged in. This controller is a replacement...
  5. I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an Xbox Series S and need some help: I am currently trying to play games on my new Xbox Series S but each time I try playing a game it doesn't work because quick resume is enabled and when I try to disable the feature on those games...
  6. Hello, I just got an xbox series s.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I just got an xbox series s.: . When I logged into it, I was put into a cloud gaming beta Xbox home screen. I'm not sure how to get back to a normal Xbox screen, I have been trying for days now. Please let me know if there is...
  7. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  8. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  9. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  10. My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series X I just got won't display a signal.: I've tried power cycling, using different cables, TVs, nothing. Everytime I try to boot it into low power mode it turns itself off. 8f082a15-f652-4ae6-a995-8e76ee9a4438