My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's...

Discus and support My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's unusable. Worked great the first 3 days I had it... what's going... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N8U, Mar 10, 2023.

  1. N8U
    N8U Guest

    My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's...


    My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's unusable. Worked great the first 3 days I had it... what's going on?

    :)
     
  2. Bennett2109 Win User

    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Download Failing Help

    Hi Pam,

    This still hasn't worked. The installation got to about 92% and then restarted again. I have been trying to download this for 2 days now, none stop.

    The Xbox Series S is brand new and FIFA 22 works fine on it and downloaded perfectly fine, so I don't think it is an issue with my Xbox.

    What else can I try? Failing this, how can I get a refund?
  3. N8U Win User

    My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's unusable. Worked great the first 3 days I had it... what's going on?

    I have restarted it many times and reset it. It worked fine until a couple days ago. I'm using a tmobile gateway but my hotspot on my phone is actually working. What should I do?
  4. N8U Win User

    My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's unusable. Worked great the first 3 days I had it... what's going on?

    The store and my games are trying to update, but it just says installing, then like 5 kbps then it stops. My internet seems perfectly fine on everything except my xbox so I don't think it's a network issue
  5. Francia J. Win User

    My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's unusable. Worked great the first 3 days I had it... what's going on?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

    "1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

    2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

    3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  6. N8U Win User

    My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's unusable. Worked great the first 3 days I had it... what's going on?

    The download speed actually went up on my hotspot to 180 kbps vs like 5 or 0 kbps on my gateway. Idk what's going on
Thema:

My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's...

Loading...
  1. My xbox series s hasn't been able to update or download anything for 2 days now. It's... - Similar Threads - series hasn't been

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  4. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  5. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  6. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  7. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  8. I ordered an Xbox Series X Galaxy Black edition on 12/28/24 and it hasn't shipped yet (1/27/25)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered an Xbox Series X Galaxy Black edition on 12/28/24 and it hasn't shipped yet (1/27/25): Hello I recently purchased a new Xbox through the Microsoft store, on December 28th. I was charged in full for the purchase, but the order has been in Pending status for a month. I have checked...
  9. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  10. I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my Elite Series 2 controller in for Repair with Warranty but the MS Website hasn't...: Its 2023 and only post I can find related to this subject area closed thread from 2020. It was the only controller i Had since the i bought after the old 2 Regular controllers I had got Serve...