My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the...

Discus and support My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the game because on lagging Lagging out 2k online need help... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by DaammChuuch, Mar 11, 2021.

1. DaammChuuch
    DaammChuuch Guest

My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the...

My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the game because on lagging
    Lagging out 2k online need help

:)

DaammChuuch, Mar 11, 2021
  2. DaammChuuch Win User

My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the game because on lagging

Nothing download still at a 2.33 SMH all I want to do is play is play the 2k
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello DaammChuuch, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

The download speeds may be slower for popular games during peak download time, usually when there is a new update, as the game developers reduce download speed off their servers to help with overall server stability. If the issue persists for a long period of time, please consider performing the following troubleshooting steps:

Turn off the console completely by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds, after the console is off please unplug the power cable, wait for approximately 60 seconds before plugging it back in, and then turn on the console.

Check if you are getting the same low download speed.

If the issue is still there, try the following steps : Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it, and the console should restart itself.

It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

In case that didn't fix the issue, we would like you to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games; however, please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. NickD54 Win User

Have the issue on my series x under WiFi , all my other devices are fine but when I use the series x under 2.4gh it’s really bad lag and 5gh is better but still laggy, only solution that I found right now is to use Ethernet and completely disconnect WiFi. Hope this helps!
  5. IIX N1GHTM4R3 X Win User

Download speed is very low

It has to be the servers, had isp come check out speeds. Over 300mbs download, 30 upload. Xbox one s is barely getting 30 download, 30 upload hardwired.

I thought it was the Xbox itself, so I got a one X and speed is still low. So got a powerful console I can't use because download speeds are so low I usually lag out of games
  6. MatthewDerrig Win User

LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B 27 Inch Monitor With XBOX Series S

So xbox series S wont look any better on this monitor than my XBOX One looks currently i wont get 2K on this then
Thema:

1. My xbox series s download speed low and I can't play my 2k without getting kicc out the... - Similar Threads - series download speed

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S download speed slow, but other devices fast.: So I've looked for answers everywhere on this subject and none so far have been satisfactory. I currently have my Xbox Series S connected through WiFi to my router. My phone in the exact same...
  4. About series X MB downloading speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    About series X MB downloading speed: hi i am currently using xbox series x had it more than 3 years now and i was wondering what is the xbox series x normal download speed? Because mine right now is 180 MB/s and it feels like it...
  5. Xbox series s download speed issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s download speed issues: I have bought Xbox series s and i started downloading games .I don't know the download speed just dropped to 0 and stays there for hours and suddenly I get good download speed about 100 Mbps for...
  6. why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my brand new series x not download games at appropriate speeds?: Xbox Series X says I have 300mbps plus download and 15 mbps upload yet downloads games at 7mbps or sometimes stops all together. This is without being in a game. What would cause this? It’s hard...
  7. Series X Download speeds extremely slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Download speeds extremely slow: [img] [img] This is a comparison between a network speed test and then trying to download an update for a game. These were taken back to back, how can the download speed be so poor when I’ve got...
  8. Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S store bugged won’t download anything poor speed after trying all support options: I’ve full reset it three times, tried both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection, and the store will not load, games and apps will not download, and I’m only showing 1mbps. I have charter, 700.0mbps...
  9. Series X slow download speed!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X slow download speed!!!: I got my series X four days ago and I’m already having abysmal download speeds like 60mbps and 5 hour download times. I’ve tried everything, restarting my router, clearing MAC address, changing...
  10. Speed download game Xbox series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Speed download game Xbox series?: the last firmware has changed speed download, as traffic data . Download 30 mb , stop, go download 50 mb, Xbox servers change traffics data. My internet is good, its servers xbox....