My Xbox screen is on a wide display
Discus and support My Xbox screen is on a wide display in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I poured a large coffee into my xbox 2 days ago and I let it sit for a day and it turned on and everything was good, until I turned it off and turned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frustrated_651, Mar 18, 2018.
Thema:
My Xbox screen is on a wide display
Loading...
-
My Xbox screen is on a wide display - Similar Threads - screen wide display
-
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Xbox One S wide screen compatibility
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One S wide screen compatibility: Hi there, I am wanting to buy my son a gaming monitor for Xmas however have been told to not get wide screen as it won't fit the screen fully, is this correct? Also he is wanting a curved screen... -
XBox one Starts up in 640 x 480 wide screen mode and not 4k, second question is about start...
in XBoX on ConsolesXBox one Starts up in 640 x 480 wide screen mode and not 4k, second question is about start...: Hi, XBox one Starts up in 640 x 480 wide screen mode and not 4k, swapped HDMI lead over and all is fine, then put the original lead back in and that was fine to, is this just a glitch? The box is... -
LG 42PG20D: wide screen support
in XBoX TV HardwareLG 42PG20D: wide screen support: LG (Televisions) 42PG20D: wide screen support You can set your Xbox to auto detect or 16:9 and make due with bars on the sides. Or you can zoom your monitor (if it has that feature) to get rid of... -
DVD+R playing on Full Screen (squished) instead of Wide Screen view
in XBoX on ConsolesDVD+R playing on Full Screen (squished) instead of Wide Screen view: For some reason DVDs that I have taped things on (DVD+R), when trying to watch on my Xbox One plays them in a squished (squarish) view, instead of filling out the whole TV screen like normal. I... -
DVD+R playing on Full Screen (squished) instead of Wide Screen view
in XBoX on ConsolesDVD+R playing on Full Screen (squished) instead of Wide Screen view: For some reason DVDs that I have taped things on (DVD+R), when trying to watch on my Xbox One plays them in a squished (squarish) view, instead of filling out the whole TV screen like normal. I... -
Screen Resolution too wide
in XBoX on ConsolesScreen Resolution too wide: I haven't played my xbox one for over a week. I have a 1080p lcd tv. I've had the xbox one since March and have had no problems. The system is connected by hdmi. When I turn it one the text is... -
Xbox 360 screen goes black periodically, also Ultra wide 21:9 display questions.
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 screen goes black periodically, also Ultra wide 21:9 display questions.: Hi Guys I've been playing Destiny on a HD TV for about a week. My girlfriend is now back for uni. I've been left with attempting to setup my xbox 360 on one of my PC monitors. My first a...