My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games.

Discus and support My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 1s tells me whenever I try to go into a game that I have started playing somewhere else and that I can only play one game at a time. But I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaden Willis, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Kaden Willis
    Kaden Willis Guest

My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games.

My Xbox 1s tells me whenever I try to go into a game that I have started playing somewhere else and that I can only play one game at a time. But I don’t have another Xbox and no one else have my account to be able to play on it, when I check my account it says that I’m playing different games every time and no one else is on my account. I have tried to clear my cashe and network Alternate MAC address and it doesn’t do anything if someone has a solution to this problem please help.

:)

Kaden Willis, Nov 24, 2022
  2. saGAMER Win User

I can't download the last update

I`m not on Xbox one

I don`t know which update is, I don´t play with my Xbox 360 since 2017
  3. skys7 Win User

The Netflix of video games

First of I don´t see my self playing offline in any near future.

I buy more then 3 games a year.

I don´t see a reason why I would stop to pay for that.

Why would I want that?

I play online.

With your idea I would need to pay double won´t I ?
  4. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  5. FieldyOfKorn Win User

XBOX PUTTING ADVERTISEMENTS INTO XBOX LIVE

Personally, I don`t really mind the ads. They don`t affect my gaming at all, so they don`t really matter to me. Let Microsoft do their thing I say.
  6. skys7 Win User

MS! Ditch illumiroom invest in oculus

I won´t mess up my hair for a gaming device :p

I don´t have that big head. Gaming headsets are too big for me so. The hair won´t even fix the problem lol
Thema:

1. My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games. - Similar Threads - says I’m playing

2. So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings: So I’m trying to play NBA 2K 22 and it says that I can’t because of my privacy settings 4ecc6982-00ec-4a32-9a22-09f303681f32
  3. I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play Minecraft with my friend but it keeps saying unable to join world: It’s not even working no matter what I try dfaf499a-04aa-4bcc-aa63-a7cf4573580f
  4. I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to do Remote Play but it’s saying “Looks like it’s no longer set up for remote...: Help! My console is still set up for remote play but it’s giving me that message submitted by /u/PugISuppose [link] [comments]
  5. Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...

in XboX Insiders
    Cant play fallout 4 says I need to sign into the account that purchased it but I am, I’m...: I’ve tried setting as home console Resting router Resting console multiple times Turning off Xbox Power cycling Xbox Clicking play the game from the store I have this happen time to time but...
  6. I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play on my survival world but it keeps saying it’s corrupted.: Hi I recently had a bug where my notiflications werent showing so I was told to delete my profile off my console and put it back on and I did. It worked, but when I went into Minecraft I now...
  7. Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox says I’m connected to internet but won’t let me play games on WiFi. But apps...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SerBrendanhouseSaint [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox live says I’m online playing a game I do not own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live says I’m online playing a game I do not own.: My husband is on our xbox one playing Dead by Daylight on his profile. He looked to see if he had any friends playing and my profile is signed in and says that I’m playing Rust. We only have one...
  9. what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game: what do i do if my controller is synced to my xbox one but says to reconnect it when i’m in the middle of the game bb590ec0-9fb8-44b5-aebe-2ac5b48dd1f2
  10. what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    what do i do if my controller is synced but it says to reconnect it when i’m playing a game: what do i do if my controller is synced to my xbox one but says to reconnect it when i’m in the middle of the game bb590ec0-9fb8-44b5-aebe-2ac5b48dd1f2