My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games.

Discus and support My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox 1s tells me whenever I try to go into a game that I have started playing somewhere else and that I can only play one game at a time. But I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaden Willis, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Kaden Willis
    Kaden Willis Guest

My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games.

My Xbox 1s tells me whenever I try to go into a game that I have started playing somewhere else and that I can only play one game at a time. But I don’t have another Xbox and no one else have my account to be able to play on it, when I check my account it says that I’m playing different games every time and no one else is on my account. I have tried to clear my cashe and network Alternate MAC address and it doesn’t do anything if someone has a solution to this problem please help.

:)

Kaden Willis, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Cathy Gehrke Win User

I bought an Xbox game through Amazon and now Xbox says I don’t own it

After uninstalling the game I’m now unable to reinstall it. Xbox says I don’t own the game and won’t let me install it without purchasing it.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kaden, this is really strange, in addition to the procedures you mentioned in your description, you have already tried to exchange your account password, and also check if the security information is up to date, if you have not tried, click the link below and proceed with the exchange of your password and check your security information.

https://account.microsoft.com/security
  4. KingHotdogPig Win User

This is happening to me too. I will not even have my xbox or pc turned on and it will say I'm eiter playing path of exile, or league of legends. Both of those games I have never even played once or even installed. Game Bar also says it. I have changed the password and have 2fa setup. Not sure what is going on because I am the only devices that show up in microsoft account settings. Its been happening for about 3-4 days now.
  5. JoeMinta Win User

Xbox one not installing new games.

Well here’s an update.

I did get the games installed through the app but now my Xbox won’t let me play any of them because it thinks I don’t have the permission to do so.

I’ve restarted the Xbox a few times and same thing. I insert any other games and they play fine. I just don’t understand. I’m ready to get rid of this one and get a new one. Any suggestions are appreciated thanks.
  6. ethanndd Win User

I can't join my friends in Minecraft Bedrock, any solutions?

I’m on Xbox Minecraft and it won’t let me play multiplayer realms/join friends or any server ur says I have to change my Microsoft account setting but doesn’t work once I change the setting.
Thema:

1. My Xbox says that I’m playing a game I don’t own and won’t let me play any games. - Similar Threads - says I’m playing

2. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  3. Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What...: Anytime I’m trying to play a game the game doesn’t open and says it’s a corrupt file. What can I do to fix this ? 75010f6e-4c7d-489d-91b3-189f2256a74d
  4. my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox account keeps saying i’m offline when i’m not. this is stopping me from playing...: i’ve done all i can do like restart the xbox, unplug the hdmi, waited before turning it back on and i don’t know what to do. it’s stopping me from doing everything i want to do and i can’t find a...
  5. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  6. I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m not able to play multiplayer on minecraft bedrock edition, all it says is connecting to...: I have tried to get it to work and is has only 2 times what do i do? 529a2a59-88b5-4c1d-92b0-b458caba2b9c
  7. I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m playing on ps5. And my Minecraft keeps saying I have to use my original Microsoft...: I need help getting my old Microsoft account on my ps5 249b70c1-a9c2-47ae-a076-cbb1873533c9
  8. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009: Why does it show that im playing modern warfare 2 (2009) even tho I'm offline or a playing another game I've tried Uninstall it downloading it and a whole load of things but none of it seems to...
  9. Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still say I’m playing modern warfare 2 2009 (the one for Xbox 360) on my Xbox one: My Xbox one profile still says I’m on modern warfare 2 even though I’m on a whole different game and I have no clue how to fix it. I’ve already tried restarting my Xbox, hard restarting it,...
  10. Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Says I’m playing game I don’t own: My Xbox keeps saying that I am playing GTA when I do not even own the game or have ever played it and constantly says I’m playing it and keeps my Xbox online and sometimes when I try to play...