my xbox.s console is dead

Discus and support my xbox.s console is dead in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; good day my name is louiza diango , I have a x box s console that is completely dead/or shows a blank screen how do I find out if it still under... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SBV CPT (Cptcontrolroom), Nov 4, 2020.

  1. my xbox.s console is dead


    good day my name is louiza diango , I have a x box s console that is completely dead/or shows a blank screen

    how do I find out if it still under warranty???....serial nr 128829592616

    please send me an email at L:
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

    :)
     
    SBV CPT (Cptcontrolroom), Nov 4, 2020
    #1
  2. ThankedGuitar Win User

    How do i refund cod points

    los cambio se hase atrave de xbox.es
  3. pawncrackers Win User

    Is my Xbox 360 console dead?

    Hi there,

    I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Xbox Support and your console. Looking at your replies, I think there is a very high possibility that your 360 has died. :S The original Xbox One and Xbox 360 consoles are not serviced anymore and as most 360
    warranties have likely all elapsed, there is no other option, besides to invest in a replacement console. They go for the fraction of the price now, so hopefully there will be something available, that's not too heavy on the wallet.

    RE: your recent phone call. I think the agent you spoke to, might have misunderstood the situation and mis-informed you, but would call the team back and have someone look into what was logged in your previous phone call, just to make sure.

    As a last resort, you can follow these steps for
    troubleshooting a blank screen
    , and other articles available on the Xbox Support website, to master reset your console and to utilise a system update. See if anything kick starts the console.

    Over the past few years, secrets were finally revealed, explaining the reasons behind so many RRODs, mainly a cheaply sourced replacement solder that had a poor kind of lead in it, caused dry joints, bending/warping of motherboards and eventually caused
    components to overheat all over the place. For instance, your AV/HDMI controller/chip might have come away from the board, hence no output to your TV (just speculation, mind!).

    See this really
    awesome show/podcast, that explains it all
    , via IGN:

    "We don't believe three generations of Xbox leadership have ever been brought into the same room before to share secrets and stories of Xbox history. Until now. In a once-in-a-lifetime episode, Xbox creator Seamus Blackley, Head of Xbox during the 360
    launch Peter Moore, and current Head of Xbox Phil Spencer talk for 90 minutes about all three Xbox consoles, including beating Sony in the living room, where the Duke controller came from, how Gears of War influenced a critical decision for the Xbox 360 hardware,
    and so much more"


    Hope this helps and that you get up and running again soon,

    L
  4. PlayerGameSK Win User

    Is my Xbox 360 console dead?

    I talked to a support assistant yesterday and, to my surprise, they said they'd like to sort out a free replacement for me and that I should expect an e-mail from the "Hardware department" that same day. The day's passed but I still see no e-mail from
    them... I don't think official support would lie, or would they?
  5. PlayerGameSK Win User

    Is my Xbox 360 console dead?

    Is your console placed in a well ventilated space?

    If the airvents are blocked it will cause the console to overheat and damage the parts inside.

    This might have happened in your case.
    The vents are not blocked by anything. Also, I have the console placed down horizontally, if that makes any difference...
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    Is my Xbox 360 console dead?

    If your unable to get any video out I would say it's probably not an easy fix or fixable at all. As for it getting hot, if it's in a well ventilated area and it's still getting hot it could be something wrong with the fan or one of the components is overheating
    and it probably shouldn't be used.
Thema:

my xbox.s console is dead

Loading...
  1. my xbox.s console is dead - Similar Threads - console dead

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game is not backwards compatible on Xbox Series consoles.: Hello, I am using an Xbox Series X console and a computer with Windows 11 operating system. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct game does not have backwards compatibility support. As Xbox players,...
  10. Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no option in the console to control the dead zone of a controller stick?: I ordered a Backbone for my phone and Microsoft included a controller with the purchase; super cool! So when my main controller’s right bumper went out, I set up this one and right out of the box,...