my Xbox reward points

Discus and support my Xbox reward points in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm signed up for Xbox rewards and was sent an email that 6000 credits failed to be added to my account. I contacted customer service and was told this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AJDevine18, Jan 19, 2014.

1. AJDevine18
    AJDevine18 Guest

my Xbox reward points

I'm signed up for Xbox rewards and was sent an email that 6000 credits failed to be added to my account. I contacted customer service and was told this was due to a billing suspension on my account. The suspension had been removed but I don't know how
    to receive the credits. Is there a way to receive the missing credits? Gamertag is

:)

AJDevine18, Jan 19, 2014
  2. AlexA.A
    AlexA.A Guest
    Xbox live Rewards

Xbox Rewards issues missing my Xbox Rewards points

AlexA.A, Jan 19, 2014
  3. 96 hours later and still no credits

I converted my Xbox reward points to Microsoft reward points 96 hours ago yet nothing has shown up yet on my Microsoft rewards.

xxxTripleCxxx, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

my Xbox reward points

Smwutches, Jan 19, 2014
  5. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  6. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  7. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Was the 300msp triple-play issued to anyone already?

It should be in your account by the 15th of this month.

(Xbox Live Rewards FAQ)

How long does it take for Pending Points to be deposited into my Xbox LIVE account?

A. It may take up to 45 days for pending points to be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account. Points will be deposited by the 15th of each month. Visit the Xbox LIVE Rewards website often to see which points are still pending and how many Rewards
    Points you've been awarded. Pending Points will not display in your Total Rewards Points Awarded.
  8. MoonShadowz Win User

Free games with gold a bad idea

[quote user="StonerSmurf1986"]

Hy moon, want free microsoft points? (Though word is ms points are being rtired from xbox) go do bing rewards and xbox live rewards, free easy points.

[/quote]Bing rewards isnt available in my region.

thought remaining MS points would be converted to $?
  9. Maceo McBean Win User

I am located in Jamaica and that countryoption isnt there so I can only get rewards points and cannot get any rewards for them.

The rewards points I am talking about are xbox gamer points which cannot be redeemed on my xbox for games, discounts, ect and every time I open the rewards app It tells me to adjust my region but because I live in Jamaica and the location doesn’t have the option for Jamaica I cannot access my gamer points or redeem them for rewards.
Thema:

my Xbox reward points

1. my Xbox reward points - Similar Threads - reward points

2. No reward points?

in XBoX on Windows
    No reward points?: Hello I have game pass and I was hooked on dead by daylight I play it daily I bought it even. Now I d9nt get points for playing my daily gamepass game? It's still on game pass just cuz I bought...
  3. What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What should i do? I bought a 100 robux digital card using the reward points I got and I...: How can I get the code or get my points back? 5139d47a-5472-4374-af39-ccef3e3222cc
  4. So can I not even use my reward points or something??

in XBoX on Windows
    So can I not even use my reward points or something??: I’ve spent two days straight trying to redeem my reward points for 200 overwatch coins. But when I try to use my phone number, it tells me to use another form of verification. I’ve tried making a...
  5. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  6. How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    How does friend redeem Xbox gift card i purchased w/ Microsoft rewards points?: I purchased an Xbox gift card with my Microsoft rewards points for a friend. But when my friend tries to enter the code to redeem, she has to enter a 25 digit code, but the code I was sent is more...
  7. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...
  8. Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?

in XboX Insiders
    Didn't receive 5,000 reward points after my first purchase?: I got the mastercard, spent a $11, and It gave me 55 points for that which is the regular amount but it didn't give me 5,000 points for making my first purchase...? I called Barclays Support and...
  9. Microsoft rewards stole my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards stole my points: I was on Microsoft reward and I have almost 6,000 points and now I have 1,000 point when I redeemed the 5 dollars gift card for Xbox and it’s not coming up on the screen does anyone have the...
  10. How do I send rewards points to someone?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I send rewards points to someone?: Been trying to send my wife rewards points I don't use but having issues is this even possible anymore and if it is how do I do it? 27940234-7f8e-41c3-b029-b7e1f7349645