My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a...

Discus and support My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; At home with an arris router, it works fine, but at my other home, it doesnt. The picture is in hungarian language but i hope u understand the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MátéMakovics, Nov 21, 2022.

1. My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a...

At home with an arris router, it works fine, but at my other home, it doesnt. The picture is in hungarian language but i hope u understand the sitiation. It asks me to useother wifi. But my 5Ghz wifi is good and idk what is the problemwith it when at my home the other wifi works good. I tried with 2 profiles, 2 phones and same problem.
    My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a... [​IMG]

:)

MátéMakovics, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a same 5Ghz internet, remote play says it can fint my console but cannot connect. What can cause the problem?

Hello MátéMakovics,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. We will be glad to assist you with this. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What device are you trying to play your console on?
    2. Do you meet the internet speed requirements before connecting/setting it up?
    You can also double check how to make sure your set up is correct here: How to set up remote play | Xbox Support

Theis includes:

• Enabling Instant on and remote features on your console
    • How to set up on Mobile or Windows
    • How to pair a controller to your device
    • Further help on remote play.
    And is your console connected to WiFi or ethernet when you try to use remote play? Also, could you go to your console go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote Features > Test Remote Play. Are there any results that the console recommends that you improve in your set up for remote play?

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a same 5Ghz internet, remote play says it can fint my console but cannot connect. What can cause the problem?

Hello MátéMakovics,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Buick350X Win User

My controller works fine at home but will not connect at GF house

Ive give it another go this weekend, amazing how the "same" controller is not the same for me, feels alien using his.
  5. OG Nikolai 420 Win User

6. Unforgiven118 Win User

You have to push the sync button on the controller (Next to LB bumper) and the sync button on the front of the Xbox 360 at the same time for the controller to sync properly.
Thema:

My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a...

1. My xbox remote play works fine at home with 5Ghz internet, but az my GF-s house, where is a... - Similar Threads - remote play works

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...
  4. xbox remote play not working correctly

in XboX Insiders
    xbox remote play not working correctly: when i start my remote play on my pc it will display a drone or rocket ship then turn completely black, ive tried unplugging hdmi and deleting and redownloading the xbox app for windows but still...
  5. Remote play not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remote play not working?: Remote play doesn't work away from home.... which was the whole point in me getting gamepass ultimate.... is there a solution just says found my Xbox but can't connect I have tried all the...
  6. Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play still isn't working on Surface Duo: As of last year I still get a black screen then trying to use remote play from the XBOX app on the Surface Duo, causing me to force quit the app. Can this be fixed? submitted by /u/ONI5 [link]...
  7. Remote play only works if I turn on the xbox manually

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play only works if I turn on the xbox manually: Xbox series X and my iphone are on the same network, xbox is set to instant on but the phone app will not connect (to use remote control or to use remote play) unless i turn the xbox on manually,...
  8. Remote Play only works if I manually power on the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play only works if I manually power on the xbox: I have an xbox series x, one x, and original S on my network. I can only remote play to these devices if I manually power them on from standby. They are set to standby sleep, NOT power down. I've...
  9. Over wifi remote play doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Over wifi remote play doesn't work: So, remote play is borderline unplayable (using xbone). I have found a work around in which I stream the console to my desktop, and then I can remote into my desktop with my laptop using...
  10. Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attached gamepad not working in xbox remote play: When I try using the gamepad attached to my device this pops up and the support page links to the default xbox support page and nothing helpful, is there any way to fix it? [img]...