My xbox randomly disconnects me from xbox live

Discus and support My xbox randomly disconnects me from xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so for about a week i have been playing some games online and then i randomly get disconnected from xbox live so i try to reconnect and it does so i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilverEagle1244, Jan 5, 2014.

1. My xbox randomly disconnects me from xbox live

so for about a week i have been playing some games online and then i randomly get disconnected from xbox live so i try to reconnect and it does so i join another game online and about 30 minutes later (sometimes less) i get disconnected again and i don't
    know why. i have tried disconnecting my router and modem and restarting them but it doesn't do anything it keeps disconnecting me. sometimes if i'm lucky get i don't get disconnected for like and hour but it will do it. please help

p.s: i use wired internet i have tried un-plugging it and back in but same problem

:)

SilverEagle1244, Jan 5, 2014
  2. ohXel
    ohXel Guest
    Xbox controller sync problems

My controllers won't stay sync to my Xbox. They disconnect randomly while I am playing a game and when they do, it disconnects me from Xbox live. This has been going on for a long time please help.

ohXel, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Xbox disconnects me from Xbox live for only about 10 seconds

my Xbox live randomly disconnects about every 5 minutes but it only disconnects for about 10 seconds but that is enough to kick me from my online games and disconnect my parties. I'm pretty sure it's not my Internet because my phone and other things dont
    disconnect from my internet. My Xbox also says my connection is fine.

FluffierPanda74, Jan 5, 2014
  4. happyjacky1
    happyjacky1 Guest

I have the same problem SOMEONE HELP

happyjacky1, Jan 30, 2015
  5. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Hey there happyjacky1!

Appreciate if you can go ahead and start a new thread with a detailed description of your situation. Include any error code you are getting along with any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.

Thanks in advance!

taidara, Jan 30, 2015
  6. Unkn0wn1
    Unkn0wn1 Guest
    Hello LaminateDrop,

As what taidara said to the other person, you will need to create a new thread explaining your issue in question, to be fully assisted.. By following this link, you should be placed in the right track. Just simply explain your issue within the link and note
    any errors that you are receiving.

Unkn0wn1, Oct 31, 2018
  7. XBF George L Win User

Je me fais déconnecter quand je joue [I get disconnected when I play]

8. Zidel168 Win User

Random account sign outs

Thanks, that seems to have also helped my second problem of randomly disconnecting from Xbox live.
  9. Demi 1ovato Win User

I am being disconnected from Xbox Live when I start to play World of Tanks and other games.

The forum name is "randomly being disconnected from xbox live".
  10. RockyandiRou Win User

All my recent CC transactions show up as Declined

Is this also the reason why I get randomly disconnected from Xbox Live?
  11. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox one signing out automatically, cannot find network

Thema:

1. My xbox randomly disconnects me from xbox live - Similar Threads - randomly disconnects live

2. Xbox keeps randomly disconnecting from Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps randomly disconnecting from Xbox live: When I’m playing games online by myself or with my friends in a party, it will randomly kick me from the game and the party if I’m in one. This only happens while playing online games. Is there a...
  3. xbox live random disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random disconnects: hi , i play on the xbox (xbox one, xbox one x, series x) from 2014 to jan. 2021 without any problem , since january 2021 i get very random disconnects from xbox Live when playing GTA online , i...
  4. Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live.

in XboX Insiders
    Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live.: Does anyone else just randomly disconnect from Xbox Live from time to time? Only lasts for about 2 seconds until it reconnects, just gets annoying when you are in the middle of an online game lol....
  5. Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random disconnects from Xbox Live on Xbox Series S?: I keep randomly getting disconnected from Xbox Live for a few seconds then it reconnects me but will then keep repeating the issue for like 10-15 minutes then it may go for an hour or so without...
  6. Xbox Live disconnects for a few seconds at random

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live disconnects for a few seconds at random: I'm sick and tired of xbox live disconnectingat the worst times. I'll be in a sell mission in RDR2 and all of a sudden, when I'm about to get to the sell location, I get kicked from the party and...
  7. Randomly Disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly Disconnecting from Xbox Live: When I'm playing GTA Online, me and my brother are randomly disconnected from Live. It doesnt happen at the same time, if we are playing a mission, one of us will get disconnected for Live but the...
  8. Xbox one keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox live: When playing games on my Xbox One S console my xbox live connection randomly disconnects without warning. After testing internet speed, NAT type and multiplayer connection and power cycling my...
  9. Xbox live random disconnects when in online matches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live random disconnects when in online matches: This happens every 10 - 25 minutes and it is getting ridiculous like i'm playing a fortnite game and its all going fine. Me being a pro player i usually am in a tournament and with a lot of...
  10. Xbox Series X Randomly Disconnects From Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Randomly Disconnects From Xbox Live: My Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from Live. I checked and its not disconnecting from my WiFi it's just disconnecting from Xbox Live. All of the troubleshooting steps were done but the...