My Xbox put a password on my account and I can’t get it into but I never put the password...

Discus and support My Xbox put a password on my account and I can’t get it into but I never put the password... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my xbox put a password on my account and I need help get it off I don’t no the password because I never put it on there can some on help me please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bigdave sartin, Apr 28, 2023.

1. My Xbox put a password on my account and I can’t get it into but I never put the password...

Hi my xbox put a password on my account and I need help get it off I don’t no the password because I never put it on there can some on help me

please

:)

bigdave sartin, Apr 28, 2023
  2. Colton10b Win User

Account login problems on Xbox

Well my problem is I’ve never needed a parent/guardian sign in (until recently for some reason), and if the DOB on the account can’t be changed, the Xbox considered my account a parent account when trying to get a parent/guardian sign in.

When I do sign in using the same account on the parent/guardian screen it just puts me back to the password screen.
  3. Suanny S2 Win User

Hacked Acct

in my account I put a password very difficult and never agree with strangers
  4. LOLLOLOL12 Win User

Permeability suspended

I can’t login to the enforcement sight I put my email and password in and it don’t work
  5. LionBlood981 Win User

Account signed in on another xbox one

never did that, i know they are a scam. However after putting a bunch of security preventions, i havent noticed it happening recently, i will keep posted. I do have another question, i put that i have to put my password and a two step verification just to
    sign in my xbox, could i make it only a passkey for my xbox with the 2 step? Putting in my long password gets tediously annoying
  6. GraMMha Win User

Can I put a password on my Netflix account on my Xbox?

Just cut your losses, everyone.

I had this problem for over a year, spent hours looking through the Internet, Xbox and Netflix, talking to Netflix and Microsoft reps (mainly Microsoft, takes hours just for them to tell you there is no solution.). I finally got tired of dealing
    with both having to log in each time and trying to figure out a solution to the problem and just switched to PS3.

This was the 4th not insignificant problem I've dealt with since buying my Xbox ( 1.l red lights of death shortly after buying it for which I got a replacement after 2 months 2. Maps which I bought for Halo not loading and 3. Certain game discs not
    loading a third of the time). There are hundreds of people posting about this problem, which means there are at the very least tens of thousands of people dealing with this problem and at least as many who no longer deal with it by not using Netlfix on Xbox
    or by buying an extra, unnecessary Netflix account.

You would figure Microsoft would eventually solve this relatively simple problem through a software update. Maybe they will on the next software uodate. And maybe they won't have this problem on the next version of Xbox. Then again, I thought
    the same thing every time a new version of Windows came out. I also recently switched to an iPad after more than 15 years of owning PCs and it's such a relief not having to deal with the stress, hassle, waste of untold hours of your life and befuddlement
    at why you continue to give thousands of dollars to a company devoid of competence.
Thema:

My Xbox put a password on my account and I can’t get it into but I never put the password...

1. My Xbox put a password on my account and I can’t get it into but I never put the password... - Similar Threads - put password account

2. How can I get my passcode unlocked even when I put in the right password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my passcode unlocked even when I put in the right password?: How can I get my passcode unlocked so I can finish setting up my Xbox S? 3403739d-3a38-4dca-b942-84c753312123
  3. My account had all of a sudden loged off and I frogot my password, I also didn't put a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account had all of a sudden loged off and I frogot my password, I also didn't put a...: My account had all of a sudden loged off and I frogot my password, I also didn't put a gmail or phone number. 3a4ce9ee-2696-47c9-9103-07cd28da3287
  4. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  5. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  6. How can i get passed the authentic now and redirect after i have put my wi-fi password in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i get passed the authentic now and redirect after i have put my wi-fi password in.: So i stay in a hotel and i put the wi-fi password in after it asked to authenticate now. and it takes me to a blank page which says click here if not redirected. i waited and then clicked redirect...
  7. Why is my Xbox asking me to put my password to my internet every time I turn it on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox asking me to put my password to my internet every time I turn it on.: Whenever I turn on my Xbox series x it prompts me to put in the password for my wifi but when I put in the correct password it doesn’t connect and after dozens of tries it works. It does this...
  8. my acccount has been hacked and they put 2fa on and changed email and password customer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my acccount has been hacked and they put 2fa on and changed email and password customer...: i have 100% of the information needed with screen shots clips a YouTube channel with me playing on my account also proof of payments serial numbers and ip address i also have the x box i have the...
  9. Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X keeps disconnecting from wifi every 5-10 minutes! I have to put password in again...: Had the Series X for like 2 months now and it consistently disconnects itself from the wifi every 5-10 minutes while I’m playing games, or doing anything online at all. I’ve restarted my modem and...
  10. Child account setup - constantly having to put in password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account setup - constantly having to put in password: I just got an Xbox One, and I got it so that my entire family could use it. I have a wife and a 6 year old son, so I want settings and restrictions for my son so he can: - watch Netflix - play...