My Xbox profile won't show my profile picture or bio for anyone, only clips and my wall

Discus and support My Xbox profile won't show my profile picture or bio for anyone, only clips and my wall in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please I'm trying to solve this but I can't. The problem is simple. My bio, profile picture, personal color, info and region will not show for anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IYagoI, Jan 21, 2021.

1. IYagoI
    IYagoI Guest

My Xbox profile won't show my profile picture or bio for anyone, only clips and my wall

Please I'm trying to solve this but I can't. The problem is simple. My bio, profile picture, personal color, info and region will not show for anyone even though I've checked the privacy settings and it's fine (set to everyone).

It shows my wall and my clips but not my profile pic, bio, region, etc.

This gave me problems recently when I told a friend to add me but he couldn't find my profile and I was the only one of the group who was not added because of this.

Please help(this happens in the web and in the console version)

:)

IYagoI, Jan 21, 2021
  2. CMUchippewa Win User

missing friends on activity feed?

Mine is hit or miss. Sometimes it works, sometimes it only shows like 2 friends. Even in the Upload app. It won't show my friends' new clips. I usually have to go right into their profiles and look at their new clips.
  3. Matthew Notley Win User

"Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages." I have a clean history though.

the same thing happened to me when i tried to edit my profile bio and location.......
    thought i had the same problem... turns out achivements and profiles are taking forever to load over the past 24 hours.

i left it on the "customize profile" screen for a few minutes (as my profile picture was not showing either) and the magical "ban" disappeared.
  4. x DreamWarr x Win User

DVR Not recording

Hello

It would be a problem, if one picks up the xbox itself or I am doing now is a video clip of a video is currently the xbox one-and it only displays and other displays as well sometimes, but it is the age at xbox.com when I visit my profile there 3 video,
    the video will disappear and Clips xbox -en only one seen in the old movies. I tried again, recording it also saved him and all, but just old video clipeta see xbox one my my profile does not show the new video clip for two at several video clips I can not
    do it, but now the mádodik is a problem because when recording the xbox one only elenin at my old video clip ... the essence of the problem succinctly, not to show you up wit vkagy prepare himself one new xbox video clips can not look at my profile and others
    can not see.

During the upload option is there, but the xbox one-Emon my profile and did not appear to be under no xbox.com profile.
  5. FRANNNCHISE Win User

Game DVR not saving clips.

Having this same problem. Most clips not showing up in "my clips" , some do. Only recording some of my clips.

Called support and they had me delete my profile, then hard reset xbox. Re downloaded profile and re synced. This worked for a week and once again the problem has returned.

Microsoft please acknowledge and fix immediately.
  6. Master Sergeant Win User

Profile info is not editable

I can edit my bio but half of its invisible for me when I go to edit it like If I click on bio it shows the first two words and the cursor is stuck on the last invisible letter making editing next to impossible.

My only suggestion would be to delete your profile PROFILE ONLY and recover it to see if it populates the fields correctly.
Thema:

1. My Xbox profile won't show my profile picture or bio for anyone, only clips and my wall - Similar Threads - profile won't show

2. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  3. New Xbox won't add my old profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Xbox won't add my old profile: I am trying to add my old profile to my new Xbox I enter the email for the profile the stage is suppose to password to the profile but I enter email and next comes up like I am creating a new...
  4. Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamerscore Leaderboad not updating and achievements unlocked won't show on my public profile: As title states. For at least the last few days, the Gamerscore Leaderboard will not update with achievements I have unlocked. They also won't appear on the social section of my public profile. I...
  5. My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox profile won't login to the console and I took it off the old one: It says. this Microsoft account is associated with a different Xbox live profile try a different account. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong I got my account of the last console. submitted by...
  6. I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play any 360 game on my Xbox series x because it won't let me download my profile...: Every time I go onto a 360 game in the past week it won't let me on xbox live and so I looked online and it says to clear local xbox 360 saved storage and stuff and it said it would work. Now I...
  7. Xbox One X won't add profile after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X won't add profile after factory reset: My Xbox One X simply stopped allowing me to sign in today, despite having zero problems for the last month. I just bought it, but I'm reconsidering my purchase due to what appears to be a common...
  8. Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S won't download Xbox 360 profile for any games?: Hello, I've been having this issue for about a few months now and haven't figured out how to rectify it at all. The main issue is that the 360 emulator seems to be in the original update for the...
  9. Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game launcher won't sign me in the right profile: Every time I try to sign in to the launcher, it automatically signs me into the wrong profile. I tried reseting the app and even reinstalling it. I also tried going into my Windows settings and...
  10. if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.

in XboX Insiders
    if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.: if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when you click on the games profile it shows...