My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked.
Discus and support My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was about to play minecraft java on windows 10 before it signed me out of the launcher. I was going to sign in, so I put in my email and password but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cris Leal-Schwenke, Feb 21, 2023.
Thema:
My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked.
Loading...
-
My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked. - Similar Threads - Profile suddenly got
-
Checkmarks Under XBOX Profile Name
in XboX InsidersCheckmarks Under XBOX Profile Name: There is a row of circles some of which have checkmarks in them, what are they for? submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments] -
Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen
in XboX InsidersStreaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments] -
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for... -
Profile/Background Customization
in XboX InsidersProfile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by... -
Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?: A friend of mine has all of a sudden lost all of her friends and doesnt appear online anymore. This happened shortly after i told her to restart her device. She hasnt been able to message me... -
Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default
in XBoX on ConsolesMine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...