My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked.

Discus and support My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was about to play minecraft java on windows 10 before it signed me out of the launcher. I was going to sign in, so I put in my email and password but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cris Leal-Schwenke, Feb 21, 2023.

1. My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked.

I was about to play minecraft java on windows 10 before it signed me out of the launcher. I was going to sign in, so I put in my email and password but then it said "An illegal state change was requested" with an error code that went something like *8X00000000D*. I tried following a forum that helped people who had the same problem but in the end, it didn't work. So I tried completely re-installing minecraft and still nothing. However before reinstalling, I noticed that I had 3 different instances of Minecraft launcher. One one of them if I put my email, It would give me an error. On the other two however, I would put in my email and it would ask me to create a new Xbox Profile. So I did. However, that seemed to overwrite my exsisting account and now the Xbox Profile that I had bought minecraft on, is gone.

What do I do, I'm very sure my account is gone but if anyone could help that would be so, so good.

Thank you!

:)

Cris Leal-Schwenke, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to do the steps on this link?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  3. big mega bubble Win User

Getting a code 80151012

Can anyone help me so i was downloading a game on my xbox when suddenly i got disconnected and i usually get disconnected so i completely turned off my xbox when i got back on my profile was not there i couldnt find it so i skipped sign in went to system
    storage and my profile was not evven on my xbox anymore so i came here followed the steps delete system cache delete your profile it didnt work i deleted my cache and my profile is not even on my xbox anymore so i cant delete that but i tried it and it didnt
    work i have rebooted my xbox tons of times HELP please
  4. DeniqL Win User

There is an XBox profile assigned to my Microsoft Account that is not me! How to Delete???

Unfortunately there is no way to just unlink or delete the Xbox profile. The only way would be to close the whole Microsoft account but that will get rid of everything
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Facebook Sharing

Hey there Super! Have you found a solution to this yet? If not, I've got something you can try and see if it helps you out.

After unlinking your account via facebook on your PC, I would try redownloading your Xbox Live profile.

-Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items; here's a guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    ).

-Clear your system cache 3 times in a row (use this guide:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Download your profile (use the first guide again).

My thought process is that possibly when you unlink your account with your PC, redownloading your profile will make it recognize that it's not linked to a facebook account and will ask you for a new one. Hopefully that works for you, but definitely let us know
    either way and we'll keep working with you.
  6. PamelaLMeadows Win User

Xbox Live Connection

thank you for your suggestions I had done all that. Ended up contacting Xbox support and found that my profile had suddenly been corrupted on the system. I had to delete my profile and then reload it. Now everything is golden
Thema:

1. My Xbox Profile suddenly got deleted and unlinked. - Similar Threads - Profile suddenly got

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  5. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  6. My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile won’t pull up on Xbox for me or friends. Says sorry try again.: So after the update that put the chat and group options on the right of your friends list when I try to pull up my profile link on Xbox one x for myself or even press A on friends in friend list...
  7. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  8. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  9. Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my friend's profile offline and they suddenly have no friends?: A friend of mine has all of a sudden lost all of her friends and doesnt appear online anymore. This happened shortly after i told her to restart her device. She hasnt been able to message me...
  10. Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mine AND all my friends profile pictures are suddenly default: Hello! I'm somewhat new to Xbox, and i didn't have this issue until recently, and everywhere I've looked online i cannot find a solution. Recently, i opened my Xbox app on my phone and found...