My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

Discus and support My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stohnerrweeb, May 10, 2023.

1. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated

submitted by /u/stohnerrweeb
    [link] [comments]

/u/stohnerrweeb, May 10, 2023
  2. Rip Curl1200 Win User

Finding a game to join

When you say it's taking 10 minutes to find a game, is that one that others are currently in or to actually start playing at all. I can't seem to join a game that others are currently in, even though my settings are set to public. So even though I'm online,
    it's like playing offline.
  3. Shawno777 Win User

Purchased 3 months of Live Gold last night, but my account is still set to "free member"

I keep my profile on a USB stick to easily play at friend's houses, so the profile isn't actually on my xbox. Either way, the xbox.com site itself still says that I'm a free member. Thanks for the suggestion though!
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Anyone else experiencing issues with the Dashboard and Interface lately?

The only thing I'm noticing is that my activity feed doesn't update my stats at all. Either on the console or on smartglass. According to my activity feed I havnt played games for 27 days even though I was on yesterday. As this is on both smartglass and
    the actual console, I'm guessing it has to do with my actual profile and not the Xbox one itself!
  5. JTerk438 Win User

Xbox connects to live but disconnects itself when going to Video

I am having the same issue. I tried playing Forza 3 and I get disconnected when the game loads. I reset my modem, cleared system cache, and redownloaded my profile, which took for freaking ever. Looks as though there may be an issue with the XBOX Live service
    across the board, even though the status says everything is up and running.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

xbox says im playing left for dead 2 even though im on youtube??

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

1. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it. - Similar Threads - profile status says

2. I can't download my game profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my game profile: [mod removed - personal information] c4b138f6-d0ab-451c-9970-59a1697eca6c
  3. Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go...: Bioshock 2 on xbox x won't load profile? Load screen stalls at around 90% and doesn't go any further 8ae293ef-5999-4495-9889-30302d7eb6a3
  4. If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I take my card off my profile will it still refund to that card?: If I take my card off my profile will my refund still come back to that card that was used? I dont want it to be used anymore so I took the card off, should i put it back on till the refund...
  5. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...: So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page...
  6. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  7. How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that...
  8. Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted...
  9. Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch: Hello. I am currently having an issue where every time I play an xbox 360 game, when I close the game my xbox game status continues to say l’m playing that game. It only fixes itself after hours...
  10. My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496