My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.
Discus and support My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stohnerrweeb, May 10, 2023.
Thema:
My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.
Loading...
-
My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it. - Similar Threads - profile status says
-
The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements
in XboX InsidersThe Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros... -
Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally
in XboX InsidersXbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements.... -
Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)
in XboX InsidersMissing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I... -
Let players add a personal motto or status to their Xbox profile
in XboX InsidersLet players add a personal motto or status to their Xbox profile: It would be awesome to have a custom motto, slogan, or short status line visible on our Xbox profiles — similar to what Xbox 360 had back in the day. Suggestions: – Add a "Motto" or "Status"... -
Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that... -
How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that... -
Why is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is my profile saying offline when the status is saying appearing online?: My profile is saying I'm offline,but when I go to the account status, it's saying appearing online,and when I change it to offline,it says online status unknown,i turned off the Xbox,I restarted... -
Xbox Profile Game Status Glitch
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox Profile Game Status Glitch: Hello. I am currently having an issue where every time I play an xbox 360 game, when I close the game my xbox game status continues to say l’m playing that game. It only fixes itself after hours... -
My profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialMy profile online status says I'm playing "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" when I'm playing a...: I was playing Fortnite and I asked my friend what it said I was playing to be sure if it was a problem and they said "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION" 1875da2b-7d5d-400a-8fe4-b8857d82c496