my xbox profile is in polish after migrating my minecraft account and keeps redirecting to...

Discus and support my xbox profile is in polish after migrating my minecraft account and keeps redirecting to... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hey, so i had to migrate my mojang account to microsoft so i could play minecraft with a friend. im trying to change my gamertag but it keeps going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fanofytp, Mar 23, 2022.

  1. fanofytp
    fanofytp Guest

    my xbox profile is in polish after migrating my minecraft account and keeps redirecting to...


    hey, so i had to migrate my mojang account to microsoft so i could play minecraft with a friend. im trying to change my gamertag but it keeps going to polish, and on top of that, it keeps saying i need to pay some fee. im a native english speaker btw, from the united states, and i really want to change it to another name and put it back into what i had before the mojang migration. i really have no idea what i did wrong, and i need help badly. can someone help me out? im not using a vpn and every time i get it to change back to english and click on another link to change i get redirected back to polish and back to paying some fee thats not in usd!

    :)
     
    fanofytp, Mar 23, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    my xbox profile is in polish after migrating my minecraft account and keeps redirecting to polish!

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    When you sign in to https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag make sure that your locale is set to the United States. Here you go:

    [​IMG]
  3. Jay Chojo Win User

    How can I recover my original mojang - minecraft account UUID after migrating?

    Also note that account migration may have implications for the unique ID associated with your Minecraft account, and it may not be possible to recover the original UUID after migration.
    So as you said, we might not recover our original UUID even if we go through customer support for both Mojang/Minecraft and Microsoft and have undeniable proof of account ownership. Then how can I make sure to be able to reclaim the data linked to my previous account ?? I have already contacted Mojang/Minecraft but they keep redirecting me to Microsoft and if I get redirected back to Mojang/Minecraft then I'll be able to conclude that I won't recover my data and that this migration process made me lose all of it.

    So here's my request :
    Use this UUID (125245d3-14d5-49d8-8af4-29833ff35720) from the account named LofiAxo to replace this account's UUID (7b4ba68e-ceb3-4ad8-8bb3-845464c083c2) which is called UnknownAxo.

    If you need account ownership proof I have some undeniable ones, just contact me through email.

    Thank you for your time !
  4. DavidDalström Win User

    Two xbox accounts on the same Microsoft account

    Hello, I have a similar but different problem. In my case, I migrated a Mojang account to a Microsoft account and ended up with two Xbox profiles. It seemed to me that the migration process created the second profile instead of re-using the existing one.

    In the Minecraft Launcher, there are now two Xbox profiles available to choose from. One of them is indeed the migrated account and the other one is not (it contains all the other games associated with this Microsoft account except Minecraft).

    I can play the Minecraft game, all realms are visible (own and friends) exactly as before the migration, all good so far. But my own realm has expired despite it being automatically renewed up until the migration (I think the migration terminated the auto subscription).

    My problem is now that I can not log into the Minecraft Realms service with the Microsoft account because the default Xbox profile is not the one with the migrated Mojang account. It seems that the Minecraft Realms service makes assumptions about the associated Xbox tag and uses the default to identify the user, or at least it seems that way. It doesn't recognize that a Microsoft account can have several Xbox profiles/tags associated with it.
  5. SLRaymond Win User

    Cannot Access Minecraft Java Edition

    I had a me.com (iCloud) account when I first created my Minecraft account. I migrated using that email. Now when I log in to Minecraft using that email, I get my son's Xbox profile. Strangely, when I go to the account management webpage, I see that an entirely different email address (an outlook.com email) is the one connected to that account.

    I am unable to find a confirmation email regarding the migration. I know we both migrated, because we were playing the game regularly after the migration was required.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

    How do I change my minecraft account and username data to a different microsoft account?

    Hi Uso. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Once a Minecraft account is migrated to a Microsoft account, it is permanently associated with that account. Unfortunately, you can't change this after migrating.

    To clarify, you are having issues accessing Minecraft on the account you migrated it to?
Thema:

my xbox profile is in polish after migrating my minecraft account and keeps redirecting to...

Loading...
  1. my xbox profile is in polish after migrating my minecraft account and keeps redirecting to... - Similar Threads - profile polish migrating

  2. Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen

    in XboX Insiders
    Streaks appearing on profile and top left of screen: Noticed the streaks are showing on my profile page and also on the top left of screen is this the new norm cos it looks ugly also in delta beta submitted by /u/Medical_Rhubarb [link] [comments]
  3. The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    The Achievements panel in the Profile section does not occasionally show achievements: El panel de Logros en la sección Perfil a veces no muestra los logros. A veces muestra un error que indica que no se pudo cargar el archivo, otras veces muestra los juegos jugados pero sin logros...
  4. Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox profile cannot be clicked on normally: Tried restarting my console and it still didn't fix the issue. I am a little frustrated since I like to change my profile picture a lot. I could still go to my profile by going to my achievements....
  5. Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60)

    in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Insider Badge on Profile (Level 60): I have been an active Xbox Insider member, currently enrolled in the Alpha Skip-Ahead ring, and reached Level 60. However, the Insider badge is still not showing up on my public Xbox profile. I...
  6. XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider Profile Badges and Rewards: Long time XBOX Insider here. Don't know how anyone else would feel about this, but with XBOX introducing different badges to profiles, I think as an Insider, there should be specific badges for...
  7. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  8. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  9. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...