My Xbox power supply turns off as it is plugged into my Xbox 1 and it doesn't show any...

Discus and support My Xbox power supply turns off as it is plugged into my Xbox 1 and it doesn't show any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox power supply turns immediatly after being plugged into my Xbox one and it shows no problem from the light indicator... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by justasking_192, Mar 10, 2023.

1. My Xbox power supply turns off as it is plugged into my Xbox 1 and it doesn't show any...

My Xbox power supply turns immediatly after being plugged into my Xbox one and it shows no problem from the light indicator

:)

justasking_192, Mar 10, 2023
  2. MattyKatana Win User

Xbox power supply lights Cause for xbox not turning on

MY xbox power supply shows a green light when it is plugged in the wall only (not in the console yet) when plugged in the console too it shows a green light again but here the Xbox doesn't turn on. It's fan only powers on and runs really loud (burning smell
    too). the Xbox doesn't respond. I heard when the Power brick is plugged in the wall only it needs to have an orange light not green.when plugged in the Xbox too then it goes green.

could this be caused by the power supply?
    Sounds like a power supply issue
  3. spiffierocean31 Win User

Xbox power supply lights Cause for xbox not turning on

MY xbox power supply shows a green light when it is plugged in the wall only (not in the console yet) when plugged in the console too it shows a green light again but here the Xbox doesn't turn on. It's fan only powers on and runs really loud (burning smell
    too). the Xbox doesn't respond. I heard when the Power brick is plugged in the wall only it needs to have an orange light not green.when plugged in the Xbox too then it goes green.

could this be caused by the power supply?
    Sounds like a power supply issue

are you sure or is it a CPU issue what of the burning smell from the console when power supply is connected?
  4. BELMO 360 Win User

XBOX ONE WILL NOT TURN ON (side note: scientists say unicorn meat tastes like chicken)

my xobox one will not turn on either. once i plug the power brick to the wall light turns on amber then off again. if i unplug all cables then just plug the power supply to the wall the amber light is on, indicating power.. turns off immediately after being
    connected to the xbox one console. can't seem to find any help except that microsoft xbox support suggested that i return the power supply in order to receive a replacement power supply
  5. OvErCReAmTwInky Win User

powersupply

my xbox is working fine and so is my power supply and the power supply turned red while i was playing and my xbox turned off so i unplugged my power supply and plugged it back in and it works fine now. should i be worried if it will happen again to me.
  6. JakeWestlake Win User

How do i buy an xbox 1 power brick/supply?

my xbox power brick/supply doesn't really work anymore.. i plug it into the wall and the light is orange like normal but when i plug it into my console it turns off completely and xbox won't turn on, said i can get 1 off repairs and services but it dosen't
    exist? anyone know where to get 1 on here? here's what i get when i try to get 1

https://gyazo.com/78a58a6f40b79f0006b037218c1353f5
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble. You can purchase accessories for your console (including a power brick) at
    devicesupport.microsoft.com

I tried this, the gyazo link i sent shows that it does not exist anymore.
Thema:

My Xbox power supply turns off as it is plugged into my Xbox 1 and it doesn't show any...

1. My Xbox power supply turns off as it is plugged into my Xbox 1 and it doesn't show any... - Similar Threads - power supply turns

2. Xbox 360 Elite power supply light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Elite power supply light: I have a Xbox 360 Elite and the power supply light is orange when I am using the console. Is this normal? Thanks ec522ef2-d4f1-4329-809d-b632280e2257
  3. Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x unexpectedly shutting off?? (Not power supply): My Xbox series x has been periodically shutting off, usually after about an hour or two, then every half hour or so after the first time. I purchased a new power supply and installed it myself (I...
  4. Power Supply Replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Supply Replacement: Hello everyone so recently my Xbox One S has stopped working with a Power Supply Problem I opened my Xbox and confirmed to issue it needs a Replacement Power Adapter the one internally in the xbox...
  5. Is my xbox power supply broken???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my xbox power supply broken???: Recently my power supply was white when only plugged into the power socket, but when sometimes plugged into xbox one it turned to orange. Is the power supply the problem or the xbox???...
  6. X box series x power supply issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series x power supply issue: Guys I have been with x box for 21 years (2003). I am highly disappointed in the customer service and support I have received with this power supply issue. It’s been a roller coaster to say the...
  7. Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x needs to reset internal power supply every time it turns off: Hello, My series X was repaired for the 3rd straight time and I just got it back. Now it’s playable, But every time I shut the console off, it will not turn on, main power button won’t do...
  8. My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console won't turn on. The power supply led is amber, and the unit makes the...: My Xbox won't power up. The power supply has an amber led and the unit makes the power sound. The power led lit once, but not since. Help! 69719a45-9e81-4d54-a725-c491bb5dad50
  9. Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 360 E power supply immediately turn from orange to green back to orange...: Well my Xbox 360 power button flashed for 2 seconds or more after turn on but the console immediately shuts down even when plugged intp the wall socket And no, my wall socket has no issues....
  10. So my Xbox one does not turn on, and the power supply does not show a light when I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one does not turn on, and the power supply does not show a light when I bought...: Please just help me and tell me how to fix it d7e88903-1e95-456d-a530-c8c112f6a8ba