My Xbox power a controller headphone Jack stoped working

Discus and support My Xbox power a controller headphone Jack stoped working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was doing online school and after i was done i went to go on my xbox and i plugged in my headset and at the top right it would normaly show a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickZeleny, Jan 6, 2021.

1. NickZeleny
    NickZeleny Guest

So i was doing online school and after i was done i went to go on my xbox and i plugged in my headset and at the top right it would normaly show a headset simble but now it shows that mic with the crossed out simble so i took it out but when i took it
    out it would show thr headset simble but when i would plug the headset back in it would show that my headset isnt connected i restarted my consle and did ever thing i could think of.

:)

NickZeleny, Jan 6, 2021
  2. AJ04 Win User

A similar thing happened to me with my Microsoft Xbox controller. The 3.5 mm audio port has most likely stopped working. You can either buy a new controller or you can buy a new 3.5 mm port and install it. You need to find all the screws on the back of
    your controller and replace the port inside. This is the
    replacement
    I bought. It's the best price I found for a single piece. But remember that depending on what brand your controller is you may void any warranty on it by opening it up.
  3. DSpiritOf787 Win User

headphones and mic problem and xbox controller problem

Hi there,

Unfortunatly some sound devices are just not compatable with the xbox and are not designed to be used on a xbox. However, are you sure these bose earphones has a mic?

Or, if they have worked in the past please take some time to clean your controllers headphone jack and the headphone jack on your earphones. As it is possible some dirt or grime ar stoping a stron connection between them both.

I hope this helps and your problem has been solved.

Let me know if you need further assistents. :)
  4. With Tatsuhiko Win User

Sounds coming from my Headphones

Hello, the headphones has both USB and jack port, I used to jack with my controller, no adapter is needed.

the headphones works well in my laptop
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Using a USB Mic with an Xbox One console

Hi there

As stated it's suggested to use a headset instead of a USB microphone but if it works usb as power source with pink plug you can get a splitter that goes in to the jack of the controller and mircophone jack into mic jack female and headphones into the headphone
    jack and use the usb grabbing power that way, That is one way I have seen people setting them up like for broadcasting but that's for PC's mostly.
  6. SolidAndrewD1 Win User

HyperX cloud revolver not working when plugging into controller

Sadly all my other controllers dont have a headphone jack but i tried my headset on my computer and it worked. I assume its a hardware problem with my controller . I tried power cycle and didnt work thanks for trying tho
Thema:

1. My Xbox power a controller headphone Jack stoped working - Similar Threads - power controller headphone

2. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  3. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  4. My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S won’t show display, cannot connect controllers and powers off by itself.: In the morning as I’m putting this description I turned on my Xbox series S, it turns on but won’t post anything and won’t connect my controller. The power keeps flickering with my controller...
  5. Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers stopped powering up within 2 months of each other: Why have 3 xbox one controllers stopped powering up within a couple months of each other. I've updated the firmware on 2 of them before they stopped working, and didn't update the 3rd, but it quit...
  6. Xbox Series S, No controller, No HDMI, powers itself off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S, No controller, No HDMI, powers itself off.: I have an Xbox Series S, and recently it began having a severe issue making the console completely unusable. I connect the power cable to the wall, and a good confirmed working HDMI cable to the...
  7. My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do: My Xbox 360 will not power my controller what should I do 1d66ad3b-84c4-4e95-8c6a-c2a1021f5941
  8. Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Boot Problem When Turned on via Controller Just After Plugging Power Cord in: My brand new Series X has this strange behavior but I'm not sure if I should return it or even if this a problem I shall be worried about. On the other hand, I would rather return it now instead...
  9. My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller power button are scrathed and the colour are faded what I...: My Xbox Series X Controller did get scratched and the color did get faded on it what I should in this case or situation any suggestion or advice the help are appreciated be kind if you not mind...
  10. my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox: my power a wired xbox controller stopped connecting to my xbox through usb on my xbox series s and it is fairly new 46dee98c-6e38-47c9-bc01-5aebfaea67bf