My Xbox pdp wired controller disconnects everytime I move it

Discus and support My Xbox pdp wired controller disconnects everytime I move it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a pdp wired controller and when I move it the controller disconnects and reconnects. I have ordered a new usb c cable to see if it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Logan lmao, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Logan lmao
    Logan lmao Guest

So I have a pdp wired controller and when I move it the controller disconnects and reconnects. I have ordered a new usb c cable to see if it is the cable. Does anyone know if it is or not?

:)

Logan lmao, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Logan

Right now everything points to be an issue with the cable itself.

But you can try to isolate a bit more the problem in the meantime
    For this try:

A. Connecting this controller to a different device like a PC or another console
    B. Connect a different controller to your console via USB cable
  3. xXx JB00GIE xXx Win User

Xbox Controller Headset (wired) disconnecting everytime I move

Is the controller wired through a battery pack, or is it a standard wired controller (no removable battery)? I have my controller wired through the removable battery pack, since I play a lot, and don't want it to fail in the middle of a game. Occasionally,
    the controller will disconnect on me when I do this. In my case, I believe it is the wire itself.
  4. Dondlan Win User

Have you tried using another controller?
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Does your headset keep disconnecting while being used in a different controller?
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

It could be the wire for the headset, I had some ear buds that did this, I had to sit them a certain way for them to work. Also check the plug on the wire to see if it is damaged in any way.
Thema:

1. My Xbox pdp wired controller disconnects everytime I move it - Similar Threads - pdp wired controller

2. My PDP Controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My PDP Controller won't turn on: I got a new PDP controller and when I tried to turn it on it won't work, it won't even light up. Is there a way to solve the problem or do I need to get s new one...
  3. Are pdp controllers safe to use?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers safe to use?: Are pdp controllers safe to use? 19baa6c5-af32-4d6c-8f8e-8c42a61e02c9
  4. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  5. Trouble with pdp controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble with pdp controller: I bought 2 pdp controllers within the last 2 months the 1 i have 2 year warranty on it other i dont but like as soon as i get it within 2 weeks left joystick is acting up and dont want to work. I...
  6. Pdp nubia bronze controller update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pdp nubia bronze controller update error: In the pdp hub app every time I try to configure the controller or do anything with it in the app it says I need to update the controller and it takes me to the update screen but when I click ok...
  7. So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I have a problem with my pdp gaming headset for xbox: Please help me so I have a pdp gaming headset wireless for Xbox light is solid so it's paired but on my Xbox it shows no mic connection and when in a party it says we can't find a microphone for...
  8. My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp Xbox advanced wired rematch controllers mic won't work no matter the headset, ughhhh: everything works besides the mic of any head set all settings are correct as far as I know and have tried, it will cut on for a millisecond bday shutoff and not work again after I'm bout to give...
  9. My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired PDP Xbox controller goes off while playing it is brand new any advice on why??: I have a brand new wired PDP controller for Xbox and it turns off while playing any idea why?? 748dc5ae-dda5-4bc5-9a09-d3e9684ff49d
  10. Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired PDP Controller only working with usb cable that came with the controller?: Hi, I recently bought a PDP controller to use on pc. This is the wired xbox series x controller that also works on pc. The controller works fine with the usb cable provided. This is a 8 foot long...