My Xbox Pc app is buggy
Discus and support My Xbox Pc app is buggy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well first i was with a problem that my games did not open, even having the game pass After some time i fixed but it takes a lot of time to open the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LucasSales3, May 25, 2023.
Thema:
My Xbox Pc app is buggy
Loading...
-
My Xbox Pc app is buggy - Similar Threads - app buggy
-
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
How do I fix buggy recordings from Xbox app on PC.
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I fix buggy recordings from Xbox app on PC.: I’m having a problem with a recording I’m trying to do. I’m playing Forza Motorsport 7 on PC and it’s having a weird bug that makes the screen jump back and forth in some parts of the track. I...