My Xbox party’s aren’t working after using the dictation feature

Discus and support My Xbox party’s aren’t working after using the dictation feature in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After using the dictation thing on messages by accident I can’t talk and the Xbox controller doesn’t recognise my microphone only for parties and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yermawastaken, Jul 9, 2024.

  1. My Xbox party’s aren’t working after using the dictation feature


    After using the dictation thing on messages by accident I can’t talk and the Xbox controller doesn’t recognise my microphone only for parties and speaking which means I can hear games just fine but I can’t hear people in my party or speak to anyone it just automatically puts me in game chat and when I change it to party chat nothing changes I’ve tried with multiple controllers and multiple headsets and nothing changes

    submitted by /u/Yermawastaken
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Yermawastaken, Jul 9, 2024
    #1
  2. Leenalovesfood Win User

    XBOX LIVE GOLD (games not working)

    ***** ANOTHER THING TO MENTION*****

    My Netflix works fine and that uses Xbox Gold soooo??? why aren’t the games working 🙄
  3. smileskybird Win User

    DO NOT BUY CONTROLLERS FROM MICROSOFT!!!

    I don't trust 3rd parties (eg. 3rd party controllers made by Gh0bfei[hasrvfi or some company I don't know).

    My 22/11/2013 Day One Xbox One controller is working fine still. My Xbox 360 slim console's wireless controller is working ok except the left analogue stick drifts like crazy, but I've had it since I joined Xbox way back in late 2010.

    Consumer products do not last forever. They'll eventually fail.

    All Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers manufactured by Microsoft, are made out of PLASTIC, no surprise. Thankfully common-wealth English governments (UK/NZ/AU) offer a mandatory 12 month warranty on the Xbox One Elite controller,
    under legislation which cannot be void by anyone incl. MS. NZ law dictates products be durable and reasonable fit for purpose and last a reasonable time. Australian law dictates contacts can't minimize consumer rights. US law dictates 90 days is acceptable
    warranty period for a $200 controller......
  4. Legend Am I Win User

    Adding Gold Membership to Account

    After calling support, I was able to get my membership working. However, even though my account is clearly listed as being a gold member, I can't use any of the features (party system, join games, etc.). This is crazy. :/
  5. .Brandon_ Win User

    Microsoft edge import

    Microsoft Edge (originally used, Monument browser, Microsoft edge is everything I have downloaded on my Xbox aren’t working
  6. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

    Why is the allow passthrough setting not being saved on xbox?

    This feature is designed for media playback apps and doesn’t apply to games.

    Not all apps support the feature.

    The feature is relevant on all Xbox One and newer consoles.

    The feature is currently only activated for HDMI audio setups. Optical setups aren’t currently supported.

    This feature is disabled by design if a headset is in use, whether it is a wired or wireless headset.
Thema:

My Xbox party’s aren’t working after using the dictation feature

Loading...
  1. My Xbox party’s aren’t working after using the dictation feature - Similar Threads - party’s aren’t working

  2. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  3. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  4. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  5. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  7. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  8. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  9. Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try...: Why does my party say that “sorry, voice and text chat aren’t available right now. Try joining the party again a while later.” It’s really annoying as I was playing with my mates, then the Xbox...
  10. My old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party: Hi I’ve had this problem for a while and it’s as simple as I can’t talk in party. I bought a new mic thinking that it was that but I still can’t talk. I’ve checked if my mic is on mute which it...