My Xbox party chat isn’t working.

Discus and support My Xbox party chat isn’t working. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; There is an Xbox headset icon in the top right of my screen when I don’t have my wireless headset connected. When I do connect a headset, I cannot hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dante Avicolli, Feb 1, 2023.

1. My Xbox party chat isn’t working.

There is an Xbox headset icon in the top right of my screen when I don’t have my wireless headset connected. When I do connect a headset, I cannot hear my friends, nor can they hear me. I can hear gamesound so it isn’t a headset issue.

:)

Dante Avicolli, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

3. AskingSteam5779 Win User

Game chat

My mic isn’t muted while I’m in party chat, my party chat is perfectly fine, it’s game chat that is just messed up
  4. keatonhough Win User

Streaming on twitch from an Xbox series x

Party chat isn’t the problem it’s when I’m in game chat with friends my stream cannot hear them only me!
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Talking in party chat isn’t working.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like the issue is with the party chat settings on your device. Here are some steps you can try to fix the problem:

Check the party chat settings on your device to ensure that the correct device is selected for microphone and speaker output.

Restart the device and the headset and try again.

Try using a different headset to see if it resolves the issue.

If you're using an Xbox One, ensure that the headset is fully updated with the latest firmware.

If none of these steps work, try restarting your router and modem to see if that fixes the issue.
  6. TomMargetts Win User

Record my voice on game DVR Xbox captures

I can record and hear the rest of the party on playback its brilliant but it doesnt play back my voice. So are you saying there isn’t a way for it to pickup my voice? But how is it picking up the rest of the party chat?
Thema:

1. My Xbox party chat isn’t working. - Similar Threads - party chat isn’t

2. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  3. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  4. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  5. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  6. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  7. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  8. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...
  9. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?: I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d
  10. Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my Xbox letting me talk in party chat with my beats? And how do I fix this?: My Xbox isn’t letting me talk on party chat when I’m using my beats headphones? So I want to know how to fix this prblm. Idky I have this prblm I used to use my beats before with no problem...